Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
 Props to @GetemChavez for the hookup! Thanks Brotha as always!!! 
:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Thanks Fellas... Gotta double up if your a Knicks fan!

Although its your opinion and you did held a pair...Ive rocked both pairs and ill tell you this..the Leather on the B/W is far more superior than the Knicks...the leather they use on the Knicks is sort of a medium/hard plastic, it will crease like a B!tchhh after 1 wear....Blk/white is softer material...

Yea knicks arent bad- like the same as royals--blk/ whites were far better

How's the wear with the DSM? Any folks here rock them often? How are they holding up? Planning to break mine out during the fall..

Wore mine once for about 5 hours and they hold up great. However, I did wear them with crease protectors/sneaker shields. Patent leather sneakers are easy to clean but they crease fast.

Just seen a guy on FB post PSLA for $1100, I almost feel out my dang seat at work when I seen that price tag 
roll.gif

BTW..coworker of mine is looking for PSNYs in a 10.5, if you have a pair hit me with a PM..

That's what I'm doing.
Pretty much selling every non-2015 retro I have that's not a 1, 3, 4, or 12 in order to buy more expensive things.
Thats exactly what I did a couple months ago. I had too many shoes that I can still buy for 200 bucks 3 yrs later.... sold em, bought bred 1s, shadow 1s, and royals.....

Been selling my 4s while they are worth something too! That Nike Air on the new ones is gonna kill resale for the jumpman 4s. Better let em go now. Especially if you are gonna buy the Nike Airs anyway.

How's the wear with the DSM? Any folks here rock them often? How are they holding up? Planning to break mine out during the fall..
I;ve worn mine a few times and they are holding up just fine.  Sure it suffers from the typical toebox creases but other than that, its good.  Very underrated shoe... these will go back up in price soon I bet.

Cream pinnacles in the Jordan store 34th NYC heads......FSR
Dam. I had a feeling that might happen but didn't want to chance it. Paid $650 plus the seller thru in the matching tee which is dope and must say is better quality than usual NIke/JB tees. Thanks for the info. Definitely would be heading there if I hadn't copped yet.

Last edited:
Dam. I had a feeling that might happen but didn't want to chance it. Paid $650 plus the seller thru in the matching tee which is dope and must say is better quality than usual NIke/JB tees. Thanks for the info. Definitely would be heading there if I hadn't copped yet.
just cop and make your money back by moving the other one lol

Back
Top Bottom