Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
random, but ndc isnt selling laces anymore? i really wanted to use that chart they have for what length laces are for each shoe :rolleyes

63" is the most common size. I just got my shipment in from laceduplaces. Need to swap all of my 1s still but...

I really like them.

how is it that knicks are more dried up than royals/breds.....
mean.gif
They aren't though, there just aren't much for sale because of the low resale.

I just sold my DS pair for $220 a couple weeks ago.

They were nice but I didn't see myself wearing them any time soon.

What's the value of the white pinnacles now?I might do a trade my SBBs/Black LMs and FF1s or add cash.

Last edited:
Maybe the ff1 but DONT TRADE THE OTHERS!!! You will be sorry!
I got 2 purrs of the Black LMs and I dont see myself wearing the SBBs too much and white kicks are my thing thats why I was thinking of trading em for the pinnacles. how much do they go for now?

I think pinnacles will drop in value a little. Feels like there are more sellers than buyers out there and it's a plain colorway with a high price point that scares some away

Any 1 get the white pinnacles an tell me what u think got the opportunity to cop for a good price but debating on copping them or couple other things

The black pinnacles dropped to the low 5s..ive seen a couple of pairs in my size for that... Just like the DSM... Just wait it out... The hype will die.

I think I will wait it out then.. seller is asking $600 for the pair. too heavy to drop if paying cash. thanks for the info guys!

Last edited:
These factories really laced these '13-'14 1s so damn tight. Had to unlace all 15 pairs let them sit to relax and wide the collars a bit overnight and a full day. mannnn they have more space and don't choke my feet after relacing with triple thick socks......

Last edited:
600 not bad you should go for it. Negotiate at 580 instead
He doesnt want the trade. He looks like a reseller since he has multiple pairs.oh well... are there any fakes of these just in case i run across another pair?

He doesnt want the trade. He looks like a reseller since he has multiple pairs.oh well... are there any fakes of these just in case i run across another pair?
Too early to tell but nah fam u good any pair you come across so far is legit

How's the wear with the DSM? Any folks here rock them often? How are they holding up? Planning to break mine out during the fall..

White pinnacles might be the real deal, I haven't seen them in person yet but black pinnacles were a disappointment.    They aren't worth the resale or hype behind them.

Just copped a pair of Metallic Red DTRT 1s to complete the set. 

That shoe was on my hit list. Very stoked right now, to say the least. 

One more shoe closer to retirement. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom