Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not sure why the '08 Premiers were dubbed as the "Gucci's" (I don't see how they were Gucci inspired) but regardless, material is definitely A1 and the red is 
pimp.gif

Damn I really want the last page. I've been thinking about biting the bullet and just getting. The size fourteen that's been available for awhile but not sure if sizing up is worth it

U mind sharing what you paid?

I'm seriously considering dropping $400 on a pair of guaranteed authentic Royals. I feel crazy but I've waited too long and at this point I just don't care, I want them that bad. Price
Just keeps going up.

So disgusted with the fake GM madness everywhere. You see a pair of Royals for sale 9/10 odds it's a fake.

I'm seriously considering dropping $400 on a pair of guaranteed authentic Royals. I feel crazy but I've waited too long and at this point I just don't care, I want them that bad. Price
Just keeps going up.

So disgusted with the fake GM madness everywhere. You see a pair of Royals for sale 9/10 odds it's a fake.

Yeah fam i pad 690 for both pairs. I actually had the same mindset and I'm glad it's finally over. I would try to talk down the seller from 400.

I have to be honest, I liked the Royals but I never saw THAT much appeal about them what people were thirsting over. I did want them though cause I wanted to complete my collection so far and I thought they were pretty nice. I had black toes as my favorite out of all the ones I have this year. But when I saw them in person and actually wore them... heck man. It's very close to being #1 over the black and reds. Actually it's like 1a) Black and Reds 1b)Royals to me now. At times I think, "man I'm wearing a shoe I paid 350 for.." But I kinda don't regret it actually ether.

Just keeps going up.

Jordan Brand really dropped the ball on the Royal 1 release imo...smh...I did end up with an authentic ds pair a few days after launch but it was mayhem in that original thread months back trying to find a pair. I struck out on the sites and the limited supply didn't make too many people happy that had missed out....

I wish they would drop the Royal 1's again actually. I want to be able to buy a couple more pairs and hand them out as gifts sometime down the road...JB FTL...

Checked out the NDC calender and found those Premier's again 

They match up to these
:wow: :wow: :wow:  My God they're beautiful..

Excuse the noob question but what are these? 

heres the thread for them fellas

http://niketalk.com/t/573985/2013-gucci-1s-12-02-2013-seriously-jb

had to break my pair out today when i heard about these re-releasing

Good to see they're dropping these again. It also looks like they may be cheaper this time around. I've seen a $115 quote instead of the $180 tag they had originally. I hoping that it sticks.

i dont remember them being $180($130 i thought) but i have both premiers so ill check the box tag later

Last edited:
Not a new pick up but my girlfriend just sent me these to have back in college. I forgot how nice the '94s were

coldcity coldcity alright I'll see what I can do with this iPhone 5 haha.

The only reason I could bring myself to drop that is cuz I had sold a pair of DB2s for $400 a week or so sooner

Yeah fam i pad 690 for both pairs. I actually had the same mindset and I'm glad it's finally over. I would try to talk down the seller from 400.

I have to be honest, I liked the Royals but I never saw THAT much appeal about them what people were thirsting over. I did want them though cause I wanted to complete my collection so far and I thought they were pretty nice. I had black toes as my favorite out of all the ones I have this year. But when I saw them in person and actually wore them... heck man. It's very close to being #1 over the black and reds. Actually it's like 1a) Black and Reds 1b)Royals to me now. At times I think, "man I'm wearing a shoe I paid 350 for.." But I kinda don't regret it actually ether.

Thanks for the reply $350 is actually pretty good IMO, and your lucky to get two pairs.

I think I'm just gonna do it. $400 for a pair of 1's I'm like "WTF man". I'm tried of sifting through tons of GM listings. I am nervous it's gonna make me not wanna wear them, I really wanted a pair to beat and a pair to keep nice and fresh, but I'm not gonna beat something I had to drop $400 on.

I need these tho, I'm tired of waiting for a "deal" - ain't gonna happen.

$400 it is!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom