Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Thats a good deal and in shocked they are still around. I jumped on 2 pair late summer and figured that was it. Been wearing my shadows so often, i have a few styles that have to wait till spring next year. If there were 1s i would love either in og form or just made period, it would have to be those dmp celtics in og and a black toe royal colorway. Cant express how much i want a bt royal. Come on jb, dont make start a petition. Actually thats not a bad idea.

Thats a good deal and in shocked they are still around. I jumped on 2 pair late summer and figured that was it. Been wearing my shadows so often, i have a few styles that have to wait till spring next year. If there were 1s i would love either in og form or just made period, it would have to be those dmp celtics in og and a black toe royal colorway. Cant express how much i want a bt royal. Come on jb, dont make start a petition. Actually thats not a bad idea.

I would prefer a royal colorway with color blocking like the Chicagos over the black toes. I do admit that I would take either though!

To go back to the under rated discussion, the joker pair is extremely under rated. Great materials on a solid color way. A little more loud than usual but not too bad. I just wish they were a high but the cut of them isnt too much less.

Laneys look nice... Quality too...
I saw and held these Laney 1s when I grabbed the Laney Vs today at a local boutique. The materials are really nice, suede feels good and the leather is nice on these too. I'm not a huge fan of the colorway so I'll be passing, but if you like the looks of em the quality is on point!

Last edited:
Footlocker Europe 
nerd.gif
 Dec 2nd

^ Interesting but it doesn't have any indication for it being a High. Like "OG" or "High" or any sort of Nike Air branding in the title... But then again idk how FTL Europe does their stuff. 

Hey guys a bit off topic, but where is the thread for separation and restoring shoes? I have a pair of 23's I'm tryna glue together, but don't know which glue to use.. It's only the front part of the sneaker. Thanks, pm so the thread won't derail..

like coldcity said we got about 25% of shipment, I think they decided to give us more after they sat overseas
as stated numerous times in original royal thread

10k pairs worldwide.

US received about ~2.5

Asia/Oceania ~5

Europe ~2.5

a couple made their way to central/south america and africa

btw.

agree on black/gold overrated- nice- but not $1k nice

og c/ways in og make up are all superdope!!

Metallic pack is hella underrated- as are cdp black/whites.

Checked out the NDC calender and found those Premier's again 

They match up to these

When someone mentioned the colors a day or two ago those were the first pair to come to mind too.

:wow: :wow: :wow:  My God they're beautiful..

Excuse the noob question but what are these? 

IMO the REAL Gucci 1's...

Velvet on swoosh and lining... Passed on these at like $99 at Sports Zone in Georgetown (DC) back in like 07-08 (can't remember), one of my biggest LOAFS ever....

Good to see they're dropping these again. It also looks like they may be cheaper this time around. I've seen a $115 quote instead of the $180 tag they had originally. I hoping that it sticks.

Back
Top Bottom