Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i want these for less tho :lol:

anyway to take off the strap?
It looks like it'd be pretty simple to cut off the strap, you'd just have to go in behind the strap with a knife and carefully cut the threads that are holding it on.

Same as the velcro on the other side.

The downside is you'd be left with the tiny thread hole perforations. If these get cheap enough though..... might be worth a try, I can't stand that strap either, but I like the idea of black toe lows.

Last edited:
Technically the navies are an OG colorway but they were all leather and a high of course

...And they didn't have a silver swoosh. Therefore making them an entirely different shoe :lol:

pair on the left is so cold, regardless if they have NA or not I would robocop those

Mind you the black is reflective/3M/scotch-lite... The all red pair is pretty piff as well

That pair is actually just black leather. There's ANOTHER pair pretty much just like it that has the black scotch-lite upper.

Last edited:
...And they didn't have a silver swoosh. Therefore making them an entirely different shoe :lol:
That pair is actually just black leather. There's ANOTHER pair pretty much just like it that has the black scotch-lite upper.

You're right. That one is on me

i want these for less tho :lol:

anyway to take off the strap?
It looks like it'd be pretty simple to cut off the strap, you'd just have to go in behind the strap with a knife and carefully cut the threads that are holding it on.

Same as the velcro on the other side.

The downside is you'd be left with the tiny thread hole perforations. If these get cheap enough though..... might be worth a try, I can't stand that strap either, but I like the idea of black toe lows.

someone find me these for $30-40. ill cop 3 pairs :lol:

SRS

:nerd:

Since we are getting more of 1s next year which ones are you guys hoping for?
Personally I wanna see

And I know these are customs but i would cop something like this without the BIN logo

Last edited:
I'm still tempted to grab the retro of those Red Metallic's.

I wouldn't mind a Silver/Grey I in Nike Air form actually. A pair of Black/Green's would be clean too,

I'm still tempted to grab the retro of those Red Metallic's.

I wouldn't mind a Silver/Grey I in Nike Air form actually. A pair of Black/Green's would be clean too,
I know rif la has the metalic green retro for 80$ I'm just procrastinating on buying them though

Personally I wanna see

I think these were released between 2009-2011. But those were with a jumpman and no nike air. Personally I would like a black/gold to be released again. This time no super limited bs and a regular leather. That's coming from a guy who likes white-based shoes.

I think these were released between 2009-2011. But those were with a jumpman and no nike air. Personally I would like a black/gold to be released again. This time no super limited bs and a regular leather. That's coming from a guy who likes white-based shoes.
Really the Black/Gold is the only 1 I desperately need to see again. The rest I can pretty much find for decent prices. Black/Gold's were super limited and go for $1,000.

Personally I wanna see

And I know these are customs but i would cop something like this without the BIN logo

These BIN customs are fire

^ I believe you are talking about their sister shop located in japan "napsize". Prices are also great there as well but mostly everything is sold out cause of those prices lol.

^ I believe you are talking about their sister shop located in japan "napsize". Prices are also great there as well but mostly everything is sold out cause of those prices lol.

Damn, didn't realize Rif and Napsize were related... One of my boys used to buy from napsize 4-5 years ago, and I always wanted to but the shipping always discouraged me (something I regret now)...

I would def like to see some more AJKO's in OG colorways with NA branding release in 2014 (thich i think IS rumored)... That would enough for me... And maybe a Chicago and UNC with NA treatment..

def need chicagos and UNCs done correctly and the KOs in more colorways would be nice, please no nike air (dont want the hype plus the KOs already have blank heels naturally)

def need chicagos and UNCs done correctly and the KOs in more colorways would be nice, please no nike air (dont want the hype plus the KOs already have blank heels naturally)

Probably they probably would put Nike Air instead of the OG just nike branding

I think they'll wait a little before we get OG branded Chicago's and UNC's. Think about it, I mean we're not that far from the 30 year anniversary...

Back
Top Bottom