OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I didn't some swap. They're still DS. Doubt they're wearable.

They'll be wearable.....in terms of the midsole not crumbling or falling off.

However, the air bags will most likely be deflated and the midsole will slightly separate from the upper where it's glued (in addition to being sewn).

IMG_6116.jpeg

Pulling out the 01s for this lovely friday.

Shows a 9 and 9.5 in stock. Crazy IMO

Shows a 9 and 9.5 in stock. Crazy IMO

11 in these

10.5 of the green gums. 1 left on feature for $75 + shipping and tax

10.5 of the green gums. 1 left on feature for $75 + shipping and tax

I needed a double in these. Thank you!

I just posted these pics on my IG. First pic is all of my DS/worn once AF1's (minus my Sheed collection which I posted in this thread back in September). 2nd pic are all of my beat/worn to death pairs. As Nike continues retroing that '00-'06 heat, I'm gonna keep buying.

Screenshot_20240707_144555_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240707_144629_Instagram.jpg

Btw, here's a quick lil' video of the first pic that highlights each pair individually.
https://www.instagram.com/airforce1kingfromnt?igsh=MWM5ZmkzczU4bHBxcg==

Agreed! The COTM line really got me. If I knew the silver snakes (2021) were built like that, I would have bought 2 of those as well. May have to pick them up soon, seems the prices on any of these newer AF1s aren’t much over retail
I doubled on silver snakes but I paid retail for both so I've been meaning to snatch up a pair on the cheap for a while now.

I also trashed my first pair doing dad stuff with my son. Haven't had the heart to pull out the second pair yet.

I just posted these pics on my IG. First pic is all of my DS/worn once AF1's (minus my Sheed collection which I posted in this thread back in September). 2nd pic are all of my beat/worn to death pairs. As Nike continues retroing that '00-'06 heat, I'm gonna keep buying.

Screenshot_20240707_144555_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240707_144629_Instagram.jpg

Btw, here's a quick lil' video of the first pic that highlights each pair individually.
https://www.instagram.com/airforce1kingfromnt?igsh=MWM5ZmkzczU4bHBxcg==

This unlocked a core memory for me. Anyone else used to post on Uptown kicks /ISS forums from mid 2000s? I remember this dude named Fully Equipped who had the most insane AF1 collection and used to take pics just like this.

Back
Top Bottom