OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Just got my SVD pair in, but I have a slight issue. When I was relacing one of the shoes, the plastic cap at the end of one of the laces slid off. Do any of you guys know where I can get a replica pair of laces? Or, are these the same laces on white on whites? I guess I can always order a pair and swap the laces before returning them.
IMG_4419.jpeg

My turn to add pics, 😂. Mail Call. Seriously one of the best leather shoes in awhile. Glad to own a pair. I remember when the originals dropped, could not find them anywhere. Then Kith dropped their pairs and I was salty cause it was assume there was going to be a wider drop. And now here we are.
20240617_193934.jpg

Last edited:

Not to cape for Ronnie but I feel like all of the AF1s of that year run were not great quality.

^ yeah, most of the retros that came out in that 2016-2018 period weren't.

Sole color and bad shape aside, the 2016 linens'"leather" felt pretty bad. They felt good on foot but the leather felt so artificial to the touch. It was like the leather had an exterior layer that could be peeled away. Reminded me of those plastic type bandages
1718717987350.jpeg

Nah, 2016 black box AF1s were the best they had been since 2008. That’s when they got back to the mold we have today. The NYC, Chi Town, and the pre-aged retro pack all had good shape and materials by today’s standards. The LA shape was good too but I never held them in hand. For whatever reason the Kith linens and the Rocafellas both used a mold with a bulkier toe.

Back
Top Bottom