OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

This might be the one to end it all.
You ok bro?
1717443586689.gif

I'll post early links and raffles here...
The real MVP

Common sense tells me that buying an unworn pair of 2006 AF1 is a bad idea, but I’ve seen people wear Dunks from that era regularly on NT. Anyone have any experience doing that with AF1s?

Somehow my feet grew a full size in my 30s and I had to sell a lot of my favorites that never got retro’d :frown:

I recently bought a pair of '02 lows and have worn them out twice. So far so good. Gauge the buyer beforehand and just try to store them where the temperature doesn't flux crazy.

I saw the kith linens basically hit their retail cost last time linens dropped even if these are in high demand I don't see them doing too much over retail (I have been wrong plenty of times before), but I have a feeling even if I miss at retail it won't be too expensive on secondary markets with time.

I saw the kith linens basically hit their retail cost last time linens dropped even if these are in high demand I don't see them doing too much over retail (I have been wrong plenty of times before), but I have a feeling even if I miss at retail it won't be too expensive on secondary markets with time.
WE NEED RETAIL OR BUST

Kith linens hung around 200-250 for a few years then shot up out of nowhere. I never understood why. Also never saw many on the secondary market after a while. I guess it was just one of those pairs everyone bought to wear.

Back
Top Bottom