OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

A draw?! 🤦🏾‍♂️

SNKRS UK
IMG_3563.jpeg

To everyone saying “there will be plenty… you’re good… easy cop”
That tune needs some adjusting, it’s Nike we are talking about

I think the thing to look at for now is anything that's in that "cult classics" label=hella limited.

It's dumb, but at least the label has good pairs.

Just hoping that the Agassi drop won't get that label on it.

I think the thing to look at for now is anything that's in that "cult classics" label=hella limited.

It's dumb, but at least the label has good pairs.

Just hoping that the Agassi drop won't get that label on it.
Nah they just released those reverse ultraman dunks under that same label and those could be had with ease at the usual spots. I was able to get my pair for 50% off at oneness within days.

^ Same for the Reverse Curry Dunk…. Those 2 dunks are even included in NDC-JP’s clearance sale now while Ivory Snake AF1 is the only other cult classics I can think of that got sold out soon after the release…, oh wait, seems like SNKRS-JP still has US6….
IMG_7532.jpeg

Anyway, good luck to y’all that want those linens.

AM180 sold out too, maybe people just don't want those dunks 🤷🏾‍♂️😂

Hopefully I'm dead wrong, because I'd love to not fight for those AM90s that are on the way.

I just went ahead and copped for 220 in size (11). I'm still gonna try for retail.

Yep, I put in a $200 offer and it was accepted last night. Already delivered to GOAT.

I hate paying more than retail, but not as much as I hate entering more raffles than I can keep track of. Will throw some entries in that don’t require upfront payment and try on SNKRS, but if I don’t hit I’m good with one pair.

^ the problem with StockX is you don’t know if you’re getting the Kiths or the new joints. Not a gamble I’m taking, personally.
There are fewer pairs of DS kiths in the wild than most of you are thinking.

Anyone selling the kith pair now instead of 6 months to a year ago is probably already deep in their feels considering how hard the price has dropped. Not saying it won't happen but I don't think it's as likely. If anything if they've been holding a ds pair all this time they probably have some faith that the price will go back up in a year or two once the new release isn't as easily obtainable.

Since when did Footdistrict stop shipping to US (Nike)? I knew they stopped shipping Jordans to US, I didn't know it included all Nike products.

Back
Top Bottom