OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

For those interested in some comparison between the Be True and Craft pairs, hopefully this helps a bit. Similar quality leather, perhaps a tad softer on the Crafts (and a very slightly thicker cut of leather on Crafts), and a slightly more matte finish on the Crafts. Crafts have a little more padding on the sides of the collar, but the Be Trues absolutely win on shape, at least with my pair. My crafts have a bit more boxy of a toebox, with the Be Trues being more streamlined. Heel comes up a tad higher on the Crafts as well.

IMG_8912.JPG

IMG_8913.JPG

IMG_8914.JPG

IMG_8915.JPG

Craft's shape is hideous, they don't look like AF1s.

LGBTQ's shape is actually very good, they're kind of like the old AF1s, especially your pair.

Craft's shape is hideous, they don't look like AF1s.

LGBTQ's shape is actually very good, they're kind of like the old AF1s, especially your pair.

Yeah, not thrilled with the material cuts and shape of the toebox on my Crafts, but I still dig 'em. Will definitely still go for the white/grey pair, but I'm not jumping to double up on these or track down the black ones.

Someone posted a video of a dude with the black/white pair a few pages back... they look booty... They're a little better than the NSW AF1s that came out a few years ago.

Great comparison pics brian8598 brian8598

Be True are a great looking AF1. I figured out what it is that bugs me a bit about the crafts - the single heel piece with the stitching through the swoosh. Just throws off the AF1 vibe in a subtle way for me.

Heads really bothered by the little hang tag? It's not even that noticeable, and its on the back. Those white/grey ones look good, but with new AF1 shape it's case by case.

Heads really bothered by the little hang tag? It's not even that noticeable, and its on the back. Those white/grey ones look good, but with new AF1 shape it's case by case.

Hang tag is fine with me, it’s that the heel and quarter panels are all one piece of leather with a line of stitching, rather than two pieces like most forces.

New IDs could have some good designs. The "recycled fleece" material on the uppers could be interesting, though I don't care much for the patterns. I like the "regrind" materials on the midsole/outsole.

AF1ID.JPG

Reactions: ...
Wow its been so long jesus I almost forgot I wish I could own but im a size 8 just really missed seeing it if u want plz post pics of your ds pair its crazy not a lot of ppl know about this pair felt crazy for a couple years lol
They pop up on eBay from time to time. Just got to be patient.
the sz 11 is nds I rocked them n realized I was a sz 10.
the 1workd event was held in a few big cities with each top voted af1 would be retroed in each respective city. The whole plan got scrapped except for nyc and the event they voted there n if u voted for the top voted af1 u would get a pair. Stash high won. I got a pair from resale.
I believe that’s what ur talking about.

Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 2.17.46 PM.png

So these are clearly NOT going to sell out...but I do need some of yall to post some options...

Naughty...don't kll me off too much

Anybody know how get in contact w Champs customer service? Can’t call nor do they respond to my emails. ordered a pair of Rucker’s that seem to be stuck in limbo never shipped out to me

if the material looks like canvas then maybe. NDC really does a horrible job rendering for customs. looks like they updated the site though.

you bothered by me not liking the hang tag? i aint like it, so imma cut it off and keep it movin. lol not sure why you pressed.

They pop up on eBay from time to time. Just got to be patient.
the sz 11 is nds I rocked them n realized I was a sz 10.
the 1workd event was held in a few big cities with each top voted af1 would be retroed in each respective city. The whole plan got scrapped except for nyc and the event they voted there n if u voted for the top voted af1 u would get a pair. Stash high won. I got a pair from resale.
I believe that’s what ur talking about.
Yes thank you for clearing that up it seem everyone was talking about it then poof no where in sight..hmmm so they did do the stash retros?? Like the 2001 pair...Were they exactly the same? this opens the rabbit hole futher

Back
Top Bottom