OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

if the recycled woven is like that then i might do these
1595014044274.png

or white/grey swoosh
1595014342805.png

Anybody know how get in contact w Champs customer service? Can’t call nor do they respond to my emails. ordered a pair of Rucker’s that seem to be stuck in limbo never shipped out to me

Phone number is 1-800-991-6813. I had a recent issue and their CS was awful. I emailed twice in three weeks and received no reply. Waited an hour on the number above but eventually got a rep. Good luck.

Damn, options are trash and shoes are plastic.
The color options aren't great, but until I see them in person I can't really pass judgement on the material. Based off the images of the recycled AF1s that are releasing, the material look similar to a canvas material.

One thing I do dislike is the way they show the shoe while you are designing it, I'd prefer to see the shoe the same way they display them when you click Done. It looks less like a 3D rendering and more realistic.

Last edited:
ALOT of options to choose from. Highly doubt these sellout in a day.

Definitely want to see in person. Might order this just to see how the materials are.
Screenshot_20200717-194134_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
White upper with different color solid midsoles is the way to go with these. But always pass on the curly tongue.

Anybody know how get in contact w Champs customer service? Can’t call nor do they respond to my emails. ordered a pair of Rucker’s that seem to be stuck in limbo never shipped out to me
Shipping sucks right now due to COVID. Nothing you can do but sit and wait. Trust me, I do shipping and receiving for a living and see it first hand. Just be patient. Contacting Champs isn’t going to get your package shipped to you any faster.

Anybody who has OG Taiwans? I just wanted to know if they fit like the newer AF1s? I found a DS pair for a price I'm willing to pay but it's a size 9.5, my recent AF1s are a Size 8 lol. Thanks

Anybody who has OG Taiwans? I just wanted to know if they fit like the newer AF1s? I found a DS pair for a price I'm willing to pay but it's a size 9.5, my recent AF1s are a Size 8 lol. Thanks
Most say they say they run huge n they say they should of went down an extra half size in their af1 size.

Most say they say they run huge n they say they should of went down an extra half size in their af1 size.

Back
Top Bottom