OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

CNCPTS has the NYC lows for 84 then u can add there 15% code on top of that

Damn looks like we all goin for the string cw...hopeful but realistically another L, i always strike out on nike...i should refresh the product page at 4pm right? Sizes dont show up unless u refresh, correct? Feel free to pm me if u know...really want a pair of these
The button changes automatically.

thought these fits like regular Nike AF1, which is half a size down? Please confirm if it fits like normal AF1 as they are half a size down for me from regular Nike / Jordan sizing.

THANKS.
They're def roomy at TTS and I have a wide foot, but I'm sure they'd be harder to get on at .5 down.

The tounge on this version is in nylon !

can someone tell me what length is the paracord strap please (on the "og" version)?

Last edited:
Both pairs dropped at a boutique in my city but they didn't get a 11.5 [emoji]128529[/emoji] I want my true size

Do you know if all HoH-FTL got these in? Been calling the SF one but I think they took their phone off the hook or something
laugh.gif
All FTL on the launch app should have gotten their pair for today. While i was checking out, the phone kept ringing and one of the employees kept answering it. The person who was ringing me up told her to stop answering the phone, and if she did answer the phone to tell everybody that the shoe is sold out (this was when the store first opened).

All FTL on the launch app should have gotten their pair for today. While i was checking out, the phone kept ringing and one of the employees kept answering it. The person who was ringing me up told her to stop answering the phone, and if she did answer the phone to tell everybody that the shoe is sold out (this was when the store first opened).

Definitely Not

Market St SF got them, fcfs

Thanks guys. I did finally manage to get through. They had my size but they said they were selling out pretty quick :x . Guess I'll try my luck in 8 minutes.

Dudes came through my office today stunting with boxes of SF-1's :lol:

They thought I'd care but I don't really have any interest.

Back
Top Bottom