OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Dudes came through my office today stunting with boxes of SF-1's
laugh.gif

They thought I'd care but I don't really have any interest.
So why are you in this thread ?
you think all 1131 pages are about SF af1 or something my dude lmao.

why are you in this thread lmao? u asking one of the main contributors of the thread that 

Lol ok my dude. If he doesn't like a certain model he doesn't have to tell the whole world.

Last edited:
these sf boots look stupid imo. i probably still own 50+ pairs of forces after selling off a bunch and not once did i consider buying those sf. i like the duckboots. i even like some of the lunar forces and flyknit forces but them boots look real awkward. see lots of the newer collectors like em though so whatever floats your boat i guess.

whenever I'm trying to purchase that's when ndc wants to ask my password. how much longer will sfaf1s be popular before they become tired i wonder?...
those nike lab af1s are PERFECT. first pair of labs i would buy all from the collection

i didnt even get a notification wtf nike.....missed out completely.
Me too!!!...when did they drop??....was suppose to be yesterday than they changed it to the 20th was the last i saw, just went on today and see the sold out!!!....D@mn Nike is F'ed up 
mean.gif

Me too!!!...when did they drop??....was suppose to be yesterday than they changed it to the 20th was the last i saw, just went on today and see the sold out!!!....D@mn Nike is F'ed up :smh:
same thing happened to me
they dropped yesterday at 7pm
got notifcation 10 am
webpage switched the date to the 20th
Nike did us dirty :smh:

Back
Top Bottom