OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Idc i like both pairs of the black gums so you can call it a poor mans whatever the **** it's still fire

HIGH TOP BOOTS LIKE PAC IN A JUICE SCENE
nthat.gif

only color im feelin, that khaki suede?? forget it lol

wasn't a fan of the sf-af1 until I saw the strings in person today...now I need to find a 10.5 for retail

Copped both the Black SF AF1 and the String SF AF1 off the SNKRS app in sz9.5. Really easy cop, but I would have missed out had I not followed Nike on a twitter- they've been tweeting about 7pm drop all afternoon.
The way they postponed on the app til 1/20 10am was kinda dirt but low key glad otherwise I think I would have 0 chance to cop against the botters.

Last edited:
i want nike to retro those air force highs dwayne wayne was wearing in a different world where dean cain was a racist

I called pufferreds the web guys are out for the day and weekend. But the lady did pull my size and said i will get a call from them on Monday to get my PayPal information to complete the purchase.

Anyone know what you can use to waterproof (or better protect) the toe box area for the String SF AF1?
For a winterized sneaker boot using suede in the front makes no sense to me...what do I know-

got to see the strings in person but a friend got there before me and got the last in my size...always 10 and 11 left while 10.5 is sold out.
they're dope in person but having the women's tan is better.

Back
Top Bottom