OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

For the above post asking if FL got the NYC's I don't think they got them.

I'm headed over to my House of Hoops in NJ shortly and I'll double check for you

Update:

My HOH confirmed they did not get them

Last edited:
Those are 100% fake my dude. Tag is showing an '05 manufacture date, but those rectangular AF1 Lace emblems debuted for 25th Anniversary in '07.

Interestingly the AF1 emblem is yellowed so the shop must've held onto these counterfeit pairs for a few years. :lol:

Damn, I'm off my game....haven't seen a fake AF1 in so long, I lost my eye. I'm used to the early 2000s slope heel jumbo toe box joints that used to be on every corner in the hood and all over eBay. My bad for the bad advice homie, I gotta brush up on things :lol:

come on! that toe
indifferent.gif

come on! that toe:stoneface:  
I didn't make them, man haha. I wish they had better shape but it is what it is. We can't wear 10 year old kicks with perfect shape every day. Knowing that, I'm happy to have added the new Linen to my collection. Anyone that says they wouldn't is either lying or too critical to enjoy shoes. Not saying you, but too many people sit online being critical of shoes bc they don't have them.

I didn't make them, man haha. I wish they had better shape but it is what it is. We can't wear 10 year old kicks with perfect shape every day. Knowing that, I'm happy to have added the new Linen to my collection. Anyone that says they wouldn't is either lying or too critical to enjoy shoes. Not saying you, but too many people sit online being critical of shoes bc they don't have them.

Shape is trash man, plain and simple. As long as you like them, that's all that matters.

Last edited:
Shape is trash man, plain and simple. As long as you like them, that's all that matters.
We can all agree the shape isn't as good as it once was, but people are kidding themselves if they say they wouldn't want a pair. I laugh when people act like they are above anything but 10 year old heat. Foh

i know a bunch of people that collect mostly af1s and none of them want the retro pair. that might change if they drop to less than $50 but even for me, if i paid $40 and got em in the mail and the toe looked like that, i'd send em back.

^I wouldn't say that's the case....but hell, Nike ID pairs look better than this version. And I think it's mod of disappointment in the "new mold" that Nike tried to market. Their entire remastered series has been damn near a hoax aside from a few pairs here and there. I have noticed that some people's pairs look better than others though, so if I do cop, hopefully it's local so I can get my inspection on.

I've been content with the remastered series so far from what I've seen. Except for the linens. Even the leather on those looks off. It would be poetic justice if they fixed them for the wider release and Ronnie got the poo batch.

They released a bunch or colorways like this and they seem to be randomly popping up at different retailers. I would look around a little before paying that much over retail.

Is there something i should know about?

Consignment or secondhand store in Hollywood CA did it first with a pair of white Supreme AJ 5's last year. "Art" that's just click bait as far as I'm concerned. It's an awful way of showing off that "I gots somethin that you don't."

Back
Top Bottom