OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I never said people here couldn't have them. And I couldn't care less about someone fawning over what I have. That's not what I'm about. I just think it's funny to see people hating on something they don't have bc I know damn well they'd take them if offered. Very few people have collections strong enough to turn their nose up to the new Linen, ****** toe or not.

I'm not even gonna address all that garbage you typed. Actin like you just copped a mansion. :lol:

Eat a Snickers playa.

Last edited:
I'm not even gonna address all that garbage you typed. Actin like you just copped a mansion.
laugh.gif

Eat a Snickers playa.
haha I'm not acting like anything. Don't put words in my mouth. I don't think they are near the og's but I also don't think they are so bad that anyone in here would pass at retail.

^^ :rofl: :rofl:

So now our collections aren't "strong enough" to turn down the Linens huh? Define a strong collection, please.

If someone said here's some free Linen retros--feel free to take them, yeah, I'd take them. Who wouldn't? Then I'd beat some clown over the head like you for resell prices. Certainly wouldn't spend a dime on them though.

Last edited:
I never said people here couldn't have them. And I couldn't care less about someone fawning over what I have. That's not what I'm about. I just think it's funny to see people hating on something they don't have bc I know damn well they'd take them if offered. Very few people have collections strong enough to turn their nose up to the new Linen, ****** toe or not.

My dude, I think a whole bunch of us are just tired with piss poor retro offerings. It's across the board, Nike, JB, Adidas, Reebok, NB, etc. where garbage is churned out for profit to capitalize on nostalgia.

Let's be honest here, you raced out to buy this pair at retail because it's the 'Linen'. If it was some random 'ish you would not care about it at all.

The other thing that's irksome to alot of us who were around when the retro craze started, is that a lot of you new guys are completely fine with the trash being churned out too.

This is a garbage re-issue and it should sit and be marked down heavy but you guys are racing out and paying retail or more. It gives Nike more incentive to churn out garbage retros.

Hell, look at the shape of that 'bhatty boi' 'Upstep Warrior' - goes to show that they can do things right when they want to.

Last edited:
I'll be honest from someone who owned Linens that have yellowed, Atmos, Coco Snakes etc..I dont get the toe box issue yall speak of. I doubled up on Kith Linen reissue & actually no prob with how either the toebox & materials are. IMO & everyone has their own, these are pretty dope. Jumping to assumptions from a bad angled pic is not good either especially when everyone so hyped off NYC lows made from same mold. Decided to take a pic of the the toebox...enjoy your shoes.

I think it's been acknowledged that some of the toes aren't bad. Looks like you got lucky twice. I've looked at a lot of eBay listings and the majority differ from your pairs and have a higher, boxier toe. Congrats on your pairs.

My dude, I think a whole bunch of us are just tired with piss poor retro offerings. It's across the board, Nike, JB, Adidas, Reebok, NB, etc. where garbage is churned out for profit to capitalize on nostalgia.

Let's be honest here, you raced out to buy this pair at retail because it's the 'Linen'. If it was some random 'ish you would not care about it at all.

The other thing that's irksome to alot of us who were around when the retro craze started, is that a lot of you new guys are completely fine with the trash being churned out too.

This is a garbage re-issue and it should sit and be marked down heavy but you guys are racing out and paying retail or more. It gives Nike more incentive to churn out garbage retros.

Hell, look at the shape of that 'bhatty boi' 'Upstep Warrior' - goes to show that they can do things right when they want to.
I hear what you're saying. I just think some people go overboard with their complaints and act like nothing but 10 year old heat will ever go on their foot. Those are the people I laugh at. I'm not saying I'm fine with the "trash" being churned out but what other option do I have? Go barefoot until Nike makes some changes?

I'll be honest from someone who owned Linens that have yellowed, Atmos, Coco Snakes etc..I dont get the toe box issue yall speak of. I doubled up on Kith Linen reissue & actually no prob with how either the toebox & materials are. IMO & everyone has their own, these are pretty dope. Jumping to assumptions from a bad angled pic is not good either especially when everyone so hyped off NYC lows made from same mold. Decided to take a pic of the the toebox...enjoy your shoes.

Quoted for emphasize

Last edited:
I can confirm that NYCs and Chi-Towns are definitely not cut from the same mold so I wouldn't be so sure that NYCs and Linens are.

They made so much noise about how the NYC were a 1:1 replica of the originals and made no such noise about the Linens so I just assumed they were not the same mold.

They made so much noise about how the NYC were a 1:1 replica of the originals and made no such noise about the Linens so I just assumed they were not the same mold.

I may be wrong but I believe Ron did say the Linen was a 1-to-1 remake with a narrower toebox or some such.

Those chi towns were one of my most worn pair back in the day. Well, between that and ice cubes.

Just got a shipping notice for my Air Force 1 Low Premium "What The" Pendleton iD's.

Been looking forward to these. :D

The LAs didn't have buttery leather when first dropped I had a pair it was the stiff smooth leather so I expect them to be the same as a gr pair or am I wrong

The LAs didn't have buttery leather when first dropped I had a pair it was the stiff smooth leather so I expect them to be the same as a gr pair or am I wrong

Imma have to disagree here. Just sold my last DS pair of the LAs last year and the leather was definitely soft and buttery.

Back
Top Bottom