OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Are they easy to find or do I need to order them online? 

Idk when the last time I bought a pair of shoes in store lol
I bought mines in Footlocker. I'm sure you can find them in any retail store like Champs, finisline, foot locker .etc...I think it's worth the money... I think lol

How do they fit? I am looking to order a pair and not sure if they are tts or if I need to size down at all.
I own the original 02 release of the white LA AF1 and the '01 purple LA AF1 and I can say that I am truly satisfied with this Retro. Btw hopefully the linens do have a wider release in the future bc I want a pair of those as well

TTS

Can't stop wearing these. Good quality and comfortable with the well padded and mesh collar lining. As someone mentioned earlier. I'm not 100% sure if it's real leather and I usually know my leathers, but if it's synthetic I'd take these over some of what Nike has been calling "full grain leather" all day long.

The only issue I've encounter is that the leather tends to scuff very easily probably due to it's softness.

It's a type of vinyl or leatherette that they are running. German auto manufacturers have been using it for years. As far as autos are concerned the vinyl/leatherette doesn't age/crack as fast as genuine leather but the latter is slightly more supple.

I personally have a mixed opinion of its use in footwear but I'll agree that it's a lot better than the stiff, plastic junk that literally folds in half when you walk.

Last edited:
Duckboots fit just a tad bit bigger than regualr forces.
Not really enough to go half a size down..

Unless you dont already go half a size down in forces.

I havent had any issues with tracking, bought my pair last year and they have held up really well

Any1 might know where i can get a pair of the women all black pony hair low that dropped recently in a 10.5??.....i slept on the NDC release thinking they would sit and they sold out of the size i need 
mean.gif
.....PM me if so thanks for any help!
Check END clothing.  They had a lot of sizes, hopefully they have your size.

Came in from undftd earlier this week. They did a great job, gonna wear these like crazy. I know its still the retro but never thought I'd have this shoe, so I'm pleased off of that alone. Now they just need to bring the green West Indies pair back

Also had the NYC's come in last week. And I got some ID's on the way. It's been a good month :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom