OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Where's everyone's Will Good Leather AF1 IDs at? It's been about 45 min playin' around with colors... can't decide between brown or black upper. 
roll.gif

Messing around with the new ID options

also made some leather Flax lows

Last edited:
Reactions: g14
FYI: I have been told by my project accountant (who is from China) that the colors black and white should never be associated with CNY. Also, those characters that are available don't have any significance to CNY.

Why am I not surprised? Half the **** Nike puts out to "commemorate" something cultural don't have **** to do with the culture they're making money from. :lol:

They jack a color palette or throw together some **** that could be identified as related to said thing and cash in.

Last edited:
At least they got the red/gold right. She told me when couples get married in China both the bride and groom wear all red and everyone gives them 24k gold for gifts. I immediately regretted not getting married in China. I also get the impression she comes from money so it may not be that way for everyone over there. Or she's just ****ing with me.

Anyone receive their What The Pendleton's yet.? Ordered the lows the other day and looking forward.

Would love to see photos of any the low's or high's with those gum soles.

Damn, I'm off my game....haven't seen a fake AF1 in so long, I lost my eye. I'm used to the early 2000s slope heel jumbo toe box joints that used to be on every corner in the hood and all over eBay. My bad for the bad advice homie, I gotta brush up on things :lol:

Np my dude, AF1 shape & quality has gone to hell in the last decade that it's become quite difficult to spot real & fake pairs. Just have to look for little details here and there.

Anyone receive their What The Pendleton's yet.? Ordered the lows the other day and looking forward.

Would love to see photos of any the low's or high's with those gum soles.

Go back like 150 pages in the thread and you can see what they would look like .

We can all agree the shape isn't as good as it once was, but people are kidding themselves if they say they wouldn't want a pair. I laugh when people act like they are above anything but 10 year old heat. Foh

You keep calling the joint 'heat' and saying that 10+ year old AF1s can't be worn, the former is subjective and the latter is simply not true. The shoe has a bit of a cult following but the general public weren't into them then and I'm 100% sure no damns were given about shape this time around because the GR is going to be outlet bound.

Nike's shown that they can make a half decent AF1 when they want, but they released this half-assed crap because they figure the hype cats are going to pay retail or higher and then defend Nike's shoddy offering.

If you have the original Linen pair, would you be satisfied with this crud reissue?

As stuntman mike stuntman mike and some others have said, this is a very poor 'retro' with a horrible shape.

Shape is trash man, plain and simple. As long as you like them, that's all that matters.
We can all agree the shape isn't as good as it once was, but people are kidding themselves if they say they wouldn't want a pair. I laugh when people act like they are above anything but 10 year old heat. Foh

Sounds like you're upset nobody is fawning over the "exclusive" pair you bought.

I wanted a pair until I saw the piss poor shape. Now I have no desire to spend my money on a shoddy replica. And I've wanted Linens for yearsssss. This isn't really that hard to understand, IMO. Hell, I just sold a New Balance 1500 retro because the shape was awful, and I've wanted that colorway for a minute now.

A ****** looking shoe is a ****** looking shoe. Period. This isn't about only wearing older pairs or being elitist. This is about that awful Linen retro toebox.

And why do you assume nobody here can have a pair? All it takes nowadays is money. Connections aren't even needed anymore, since everything ends up on eBay anyways.

Sounds like you're upset nobody is fawning over the "exclusive" pair you bought.

I wanted a pair until I saw the piss poor shape. Now I have no desire to spend my money on a shoddy replica. And I've wanted Linens for yearsssss. This isn't really that hard to understand, IMO. Hell, I just sold a New Balance 1500 retro because the shape was awful, and I've wanted that colorway for a minute now.

A ****** looking shoe is a ****** looking shoe. Period. This isn't about only wearing older pairs or being elitist. This is about that awful Linen retro toebox.

And why do you assume nobody here can have a pair? All it takes nowadays is money. Connections aren't even needed anymore, since everything ends up on eBay anyways.

This.

I never said people here couldn't have them. And I couldn't care less about someone fawning over what I have. That's not what I'm about. I just think it's funny to see people hating on something they don't have bc I know damn well they'd take them if offered. Very few people have collections strong enough to turn their nose up to the new Linen, ****** toe or not.

Back
Top Bottom