OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

when i checked eastbay 3 hours ago,all sizes were in stock for foams and for af1 lows. didnt see them on ndc (soldout?). pass on both regardless

copped the lows for 92
smile.gif

The only size of the lows eastbay still has is 8 and most sizes were sold out this am at 645 eastern but the site wasn't updated yet. I got my 10.5 so I'm happy but I wish I could have gotten at least one all-star pack zkvi for retail.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I hope I get my pair.... The EASTBAY CS lady said I got the last sz12.

Eastbay Rep! When we place our orders are you CS reps able to see that in detail inventory on the screen?
When placing orders, we can see how many are left of a certain size.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

For those interested, you can find the Kobe Nike Air Force 1 Low Supreme at the link below for the launch tonight:

http://bit.ly/hCmCmd

The Kobe Nike Air Force 1 High Foamposite is at the link below:

http://bit.ly/dRqlLW

Please note, both shoes are extremely limited.  They are both in stock, so there should be no back-orders placed for them.  Due to all the other shoes releasing tonight, both our website and the phones will be very busy.

EastbayRep - Ray
so why is a there a FSR for both pairs as of 7am EST?
laugh.gif
The website probably did not update yet.  I just checked our system and most of the size are now sold out.  The demand for these shoes was not as great as it was for all the other ASG shoes releasing today.

EastbayRep - Ray

MNadel wrote:
Air Force 1 iD launches Noon EST / 9 am PST tomorrow, Feb 18. Only 750 pairs available. #AF1

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^
From EASTBAY.

Im sure your pair is gonna update tonight or tomorrow morning.

Nice... I never get lucky on Eastbay tho
nerd.gif
 Happy for you....
Just got a shipping confirmation from NDC 'bout an hour ago... 
pimp.gif

Went to my local footlocker. They has the Kobe AF1 x Eggplant Foamposites and Kobe Lows. I was surprised to see them there.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Went to my local footlocker. They has the Kobe AF1 x Eggplant Foamposites and Kobe Lows. I was surprised to see them there.

Which Footlocker has them?

Back
Top Bottom