OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

ID's once again I already know what I'm doing for my high's I migh't wanna do some lows but I'm still uncertain at this point.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

Crazy how the YOTR started out at like $500 resale after they released and now they are going for basically retail on ebay
laugh.gif

Well that is how it starts where the 1st week it sells for alot then suddenly dies down. If most peeps thought it's because the resale value would stay, it will only on sz 11.5 or 12 anything below will go down since there's a bit more of those sizes. And if your looking for the value to go up you have to wait at least 2 or 3 years to make the money out of this. Also there's other af1 out there so peeps really don't care now for yotr since they can get bhm, kobe, and asg af1 so many to choose from it's easy to pass on yotr. So i'm glad i'm collecting these for the limited pairs which is 500 here in the states and just keeping them as collectible. Happy with my 4 pairs.

Originally Posted by badboy074

Crazy how the YOTR started out at like $500 resale after they released and now they are going for basically retail on ebay
laugh.gif

Well that is how it starts where the 1st week it sells for alot then suddenly dies down. If most peeps thought it's because the resale value would stay, it will only on sz 11.5 or 12 anything below will go down since there's a bit more of those sizes. And if your looking for the value to go up you have to wait at least 2 or 3 years to make the money out of this. Also there's other af1 out there so peeps really don't care now for yotr since they can get bhm, kobe, and asg af1 so many to choose from it's easy to pass on yotr. So i'm glad i'm collecting these for the limited pairs which is 500 here in the states and just keeping them as collectible. Happy with my 4 pairs.

I'm a happy camper on mine.  I missed out on the release and was not sure if I was going to get a pair but I contacted a few NTers and some Ebayers and Ended up getting a pair for $300 shipped yesterday.  That is pretty much Cost + shipping. $250 + Tax takes you to about $270 + $15 shipping.  That is $285.  I don't mind paying $15 over Tax and shipping for these.  I'm a happy man!

I NEED THEM KOBE LOWS!!!

If EASTBAY is going to have them think that might be my only hope.

Have you guys got word on them out in your local areas???

^^^pretty limited here in Miami,the very few spots that do have em' have under 12 pairs each if even that.

4 sme reason i passed on the bhm..... they are clean but..... sme is missing imo.... cnt quite put my hand on what xactly....

^^^^^ THANKS BABY JUMPMAN FOR THE INFO.....UNFORTUNATELY THERE SOLD OUT OF MY SIZE.......ANY1 KNOW ANY OTHER SITES ONLINE TO GET THE BHM AF1 OR THAT DO PHONE ORDERS????............WHY DID NDC NEVER RELEASE THEM ONLINE????.....THANKS

^^^^^ THANKS BABY JUMPMAN FOR THE INFO.....UNFORTUNATELY THERE SOLD OUT OF MY SIZE.......ANY1 KNOW ANY OTHER SITES ONLINE TO GET THE BHM AF1 OR THAT DO PHONE ORDERS????............WHY DID NDC NEVER RELEASE THEM ONLINE????.....THANKS

Originally Posted by badboy074

laugh.gif

I'm a happy camper on mine.  I missed out on the release and was not sure if I was going to get a pair but I contacted a few NTers and some Ebayers and Ended up getting a pair for $300 shipped yesterday.  That is pretty much Cost + shipping. $250 + Tax takes you to about $270 + $15 shipping.  That is $285.  I don't mind paying $15 over Tax and shipping for these.  I'm a happy man!

and you will be glad when you get them. I always look at mines and the materials are very nice for me. Plus i used to eat white rabbits candy when i was young so this was a must have shoe for me, i sacrificed other shoes to get 4 pairs, no regrets and if you decide in later years to get rid of these in case you need cash. I know these will be one of the ones selling good so you've made a good choice and again you won't regret it.

For those interested, you can find the Kobe Nike Air Force 1 Low Supreme at the link below for the launch tonight:

http://bit.ly/hCmCmd

The Kobe Nike Air Force 1 High Foamposite is at the link below:

http://bit.ly/dRqlLW

Please note, both shoes are extremely limited.  They are both in stock, so there should be no back-orders placed for them.  Due to all the other shoes releasing tonight, both our website and the phones will be very busy.

EastbayRep - Ray

I hope I get my pair.... The EASTBAY CS lady said I got the last sz12.

Eastbay Rep! When we place our orders are you CS reps able to see that in detail inventory on the screen?

Yep, easier cop than I thought it'd be too. Since it's a TZ, I thought they'd be sold out in minutes. Glad this was the only all-star related shoe I wanted or else tonight could've been a real @+@%#.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

For those interested, you can find the Kobe Nike Air Force 1 Low Supreme at the link below for the launch tonight:

http://bit.ly/hCmCmd

The Kobe Nike Air Force 1 High Foamposite is at the link below:

http://bit.ly/dRqlLW

Please note, both shoes are extremely limited.  They are both in stock, so there should be no back-orders placed for them.  Due to all the other shoes releasing tonight, both our website and the phones will be very busy.

EastbayRep - Ray
so why is a there a FSR for both pairs as of 7am EST?
laugh.gif

^ Just because they're limited doesn't mean they'll actually sell. At this point seems like the foams are sold out, didn't expect that.

Back
Top Bottom