OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Nike Air Force 1 Low CMFT PRM QS – White – Hyper Punch
May 9th, 2014 by Brendan Dunne

That glittery gold Nike Air Trainer SC High that we showed you this morning has a companion pair. Yep, the Nike Air Force 1 Low will also be donning that combination of white and hyper punch soon enough. The upcoming drop reminds us that Nike Sportswear still has love for the old ’82 version of the show, no matter how many times the various collaboration projects and other SMUs make it seem otherwise. Take another look at these Nike Air Force 1s of the CMFT PRM QS variety with us after the click and watch for more info on them over here at Sneaker News.
im not hating on it. i actually kinda like it

Bron... is he wearing the RTxAF1? Can't tell... a bit blurry.

My nike Air Force 1 AC... I kinda wish I half sized down but I have wide feet so maybe not
nice. these have my vote for underrated shoe of the year. prefer them to the grey ones by far. luckily some dude was selling them on ebay for retail while everyone else was looking for $150. got in and out. 

Ugh...those Hong Kongs. Beautiful. Still kicking myself for letting them go.

Great stuff as usual, BIP.

WOW I HAD THAT PAIR!!!

MY FAVE MID WAS THE WHITE/GREEN  THINK W A METALLIC SWOOSH, I THINK IT WAS GREEN OR GREY

WOW I HAD THAT PAIR!!!

MY FAVE MID WAS THE WHITE/GREEN  THINK W A METALLIC SWOOSH, I THINK IT WAS GREEN OR GREY

Yeah - "Jades" I don't have that pair.

I do have these - metallic samples with the swoosh that changes color, kind of like the gym green Foams.

Agreed with Aura on the PIgalle vs. RTs. RTs were horrible, IMO. The Pigalles are at least interesting, and the quality looks decent.

Damb BIP you just really brought me back

Those Jades are it

I wore sweats and windbreaker pants

Infinite reps if y'all can help me track down an 8.5/8 in good condition

Wow. I'm finna find some photo albums real quick

I got a white box with a big white Nike logo on every side of the box.

You saying there are already fakes out there?

EDIT:

Last edited:
I got a white box with a big white Nike logo on every side of the box.

You saying there are already fakes out there?

EDIT:

No I'm saying the box for my Pigalle Hi purchased from Pigalle in Paris on release day is just like the brown, black and red mid 90s shoe boxes!

Like this:

I've got someone telling me that the mid-90s box is just something Nike defers to when the correct box is damaged?
Never heard that one before, but considering I've not seen anyone else with the same box as mine with their Pigalle's well... :wow:

Last edited:
i hope they retro these, specifically in the white with the red checc

I swear, I'm not "planting" these comments. But, it's fun.

You mean the metallics, right?

Not the regulars?

And, white-base, red swoosh, not red-base, white swoosh, right?

And, mids, right? Not lows?

And, leather, right? Not canvas?

...And, we were only talking jewels, right, not... okay, I'll end it here. :tongue:

So... are you trying to post pics? :lol:

LOL.

Damn.

BIP. How many years have you put into your Air Force 1 collection? I hate to even call it a collection, it's more like a catalog. I remember when SOLE dropped that 25th anniversary book that somehow got thrown away by my ex :smh: and I would look at it all the time in amazement of all of the dope pairs, mentally checking off the ones that I had or destroyed. But you have the actual version of that in reality.

Crazy how deep your arsenal is. It also makes me wish that I had kept so many pairs that I took for granted.

Last edited:
repped BIP
Makes me wonder if nike will ever retro those red mids and will it even have the jewel on the strap. I would cop in a heartbeat.

No I'm saying the box for my Pigalle Hi purchased from Pigalle in Paris on release day is just like the brown, black and red mid 90s shoe boxes!

Like this:

I've got someone telling me that the mid-90s box is just something Nike defers to when the correct box is damaged?
Never heard that one before, but considering I've not seen anyone else with the same box as mine with their Pigalle's well... :wow:
I got a pair of shadow 1s in that same box I ordered from europe last month, so that could be true. I didn't complain to retailer since the box is sturdier and one of my favs.

Last edited:
Clearly BIP was on his red October steez long before Ye.

Dope collection. I do ask myself a lot how deep you and illphillip's collections are. I've seen ilphillip drop Gems

Back
Top Bottom