OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Came home to a surprise...

The cork wasn't for me, but that tan leather and leather midsole was. I wanted to recreate one of BIP's pairs.

Last edited:
No one feeling all of these canvas highs that are about to drop?

The black chameleon ones. :nthat:

EDIT:

Better pics...

DEFINITELY NEXT ON THE LIST.

More pics of the others are out there... :nerd:

Last edited:
Just when I thought the leather on Brolic's iDs looked good, BIP came and shut it down with that on-foot :x

How would you grade the quality though Brolic?

Got my idea from your pics BIP. :lol:

But you knew that. If I can ever recreate those green Japan exclusives with the stiched swoosh, I'm jacking that too. Not too many classic 14s floating around out there.

As for the leather it's definitely quality. I can't say what level until I wear them and see how they break in. But from touch alone I'm going to say LUX level quality.

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words, guys.

Got my idea from your pics BIP. :lol:

But you knew that. If I can ever recreate those green Japan exclusives with the stiched swoosh, I'm jacking that too. Not too many classic 14s floating around out there.

As for the leather it's definitely quality. I can't say what level until I wear them and see how they break in. But from touch alone I'm going to say LUX level quality.

Yes. I feel you.

I've definitely put years of "work" in assembling my AF1 collection, but being my size is a blessing. Once you get bigger than like 10.5, the supply of vintage goodness starts to dry up. At size 14, you are really looking for needles in haystacks.

Here's a picture of the Hong Kongs that Scholar was referring to, for anybody not familiar.

Citygear had white on white mids yesterday for only $42. Must of been a mistake because they sure took them off of the website today. Wish i had got more now.

good stuff brolic. i wanted to do something similar back when they had the pioneer leather options back a bit. i think i have the moss pair bip posted unless i sent them to him :lol:

damn those canvas pairs all have rolled edges LOL. rolled edges = herpes

good stuff brolic. i wanted to do something similar back when they had the pioneer leather options back a bit. i think i have the moss pair bip posted unless i sent them to him :lol:

damn those canvas pairs all have rolled edges LOL. rolled edges = herpes

LOL, my brother.

The Mosses actually came from doodadee. Part of a multi-player deal. :tongue:

Nike Air Force 1 Low CMFT PRM QS – White – Hyper Punch
May 9th, 2014 by Brendan Dunne

That glittery gold Nike Air Trainer SC High that we showed you this morning has a companion pair. Yep, the Nike Air Force 1 Low will also be donning that combination of white and hyper punch soon enough. The upcoming drop reminds us that Nike Sportswear still has love for the old ’82 version of the show, no matter how many times the various collaboration projects and other SMUs make it seem otherwise. Take another look at these Nike Air Force 1s of the CMFT PRM QS variety with us after the click and watch for more info on them over here at Sneaker News.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom