OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

So some have tumbled leather and some don't? Glad mine have a smooth upper.

IMG_20240612_233323_071.jpg

Man. I want to cop from that site, but I entered like 7 raffles already and I’m scared. 😳😩 I’ll probably end up with zero pairs in the morning.

theyre already charging cards? thats who I entered with. guess I lost...
a notification came through the shop app saying an item was being shipped, but i didnt recall ordering anything until i checked the message and saw that it was a pair of linens.

then like 15 minutes later, i got an email saying they received my order and a charge was made on my card.

Yep, mine too. Figured it may happen since they’re overseas and I don’t recall them being one of the few euro shops that ship stateside.

At least I still have the 18 raffles I entered. 😆

I hate that AMM or Social Status haven’t announced winners yet. I do not want to potentially triple up on these, but Slam Jam is about to drop.

I hate that AMM or Social Status haven’t announced winners yet. I do not want to potentially triple up on these, but Slam Jam is about to drop.

This is one (of the many) reasons I no longer shop from them or enter any raffles with them. Their notification system on wins and especially losses is non-existent. And it seems that if there is any demand for something almost everything is backdoored, and if there is no demand you hit on multiple from them. Their discord became all but completely worthless after the press on their shenanigans. They stopped doing Discord drawings and just drop a generic social media style announcement once in a while. TWG not getting a dime from me any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom