OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Was it in the roc a fella box???

Hell nah it wasn’t! :lol: The packing slip even had a picture of the Rocs on it and everything. :lol: Even worse, they shipped those joints in a bag so the box was destroyed.

I was so heated for about 2 minutes then I just laughed about it. Jokes on FTL though—brought them back to the store and the manager credited me back the retail price (I paid $126 shipped). Promptly ordered another pair with the 25% off code on their site and paid $118 shipped. :pimp:

I’m driving but there’s some all black
Canvas highs that look Dope
Someone post em they’re on sneaker news
They look nice
EXCEPT
they have a pull tab on the tounge they looks weird as hell
Kills the shoe for me :smh:

John Elliott x Nike Air Force 1 Low
john-elliott-nike-air-force-1-low-fall-2018-2.jpg

john-elliott-nike-air-force-1-1.jpg

john-elliott-nike-air-force-1-4.jpg

nike-air-force-1-high-triple-black-canvas-ah6768-001-release-info-2.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 High “Triple Black” In Canvas
3 / 5 6 hours by Ben Felderstein

rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_off.png
rating_off_right.png

3.95 / 5 10 VOTES
Nike is dressing the Air Force 1 High up in a Triple Black color scheme that sports a canvas construction. AF-1 branding comes emblazoned all over this design, showing up on the insole, tongue tab, and is also hidden on the tongue unit. Another design elements of note, are matching tongue and heel pull tabs – a distinction that is not usually found on the Air Force 1 line. Head over to your local Nike sportswear retailer tomorrow, January 23rd, and pick up this blacked out AF1 High.

Nike Air Force 1 High Release Date: January 23, 2018Style Code: AH6768-001

nike-air-force-1-high-triple-black-canvas-ah6768-001-release-info-3.jpg

nike-air-force-1-high-triple-black-canvas-ah6768-001-release-info-5.jpg

nike-air-force-1-high-triple-black-canvas-ah6768-001-release-info-7.jpg

nike-air-force-1-high-triple-black-canvas-ah6768-001-release-info-6.jpg

nike-air-force-1-high-triple-black-canvas-ah6768-001-release-info-1.jpg

nike-air-force-1-high-triple-black-canvas-ah6768-001-release-info-4.jpg

looks dope but pull tab on tongue kills it for me

What's good folks, been lurking here for a while (I'm active solely in the NB threads). Wanted to share my two LPUs. Being from Queens the AF1 has always had a special place in my heart. White on white lows were the first pair I ever bought with my first paycheck and was the shoe that started my love affair with sneakers. I've mainly messed with J's and runners over recent years but I've always had a special place in my heart for the AF1 silo. When I heard they were releasing the Rocs though my ears perked up (self-explanatory). Was ecstatic to cop a pair for under retail from FTL. Also hyped to own the BHM Lows ... I was instantly intrigued when pics surfaced of these and started reading about the inspiration behind the shoe. Both are super simple pairs at the end of the day but I'm actually pretty happy with the quality. More importantly I love what each respective shoe represents and the story behind the color ways. At the end of the day I think that's part of what makes this hobby so special, the immense history that many of these sneakers represent and the ability of any one pair to take us back to a time and place that we may not revisit otherwise.

Alright, enough of the sappy ****. Hope everyone who copped their pairs enjoy- they are awesome in hand.

AF1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom