OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

11A7CB01-6007-4079-B81A-0EE655D1D91B.jpeg
Smh. I should have copped during the flash sale.

I also copped the sf during the flash sale. Really really dont need more shoes but i couldnt pass up that deal. 92 shipped after tax is such a steal for triple blacks. Plus saved a few bucks using ebates...can't wait to see these in person, the materials look real nice in pics.

Smh. I should have copped during the flash sale.

Still available on ndc for 99...go find a discount code or something, or not, 99 is still a steal...i got a 15 or 20% off code that expired in oct..if u want ill send it to u, if u talk to someone on ndc livechat and tell em you wanna buy something with uelr code but it expired they might slide u a new code. I wouldve tried that but forgot

Yea the extra $15 was the icing on the cake...thought i wouldn't end up with any sfs because i missed the og olives, and wasnt trying to pay that much for any of the other cws....but ill take triple blacks for that price all day

Them look so damn pretty man
Plus the glow in the dark sole
I NEED THESE
yo regulars gotta put in work for each other
And new dudes can get help of course
But watch out for the scavengers
Who only come out the woodwork
For hyped releases
Offer no help to anyone
Get their pairs
Then disappear into the shadows
Until the next hyped release

Can anyone with the Clot x LF1s from '15 tell me if they fit down a half size, like the latest Acronym LF1 or plain AF1 lows? There didn't seem to a be consensus in the thread from that time and I've been told Fuse uppers fit different. Thanks!

Heads up for anyone in NYC. AF1 customizations end on the 31st. Also they have 5 different dyes to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom