Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

Originally Posted by toine2983

On fnl.com it stills says that my order for IX/XIV CDP is processing but I received my shipping confirmation e-mail today.

This has happened the last few times I've ordered from fnl.com, including when I ordered the Stealth XX3s and the Aquas so those of you wondering about this just be patient.

can you pre order from them by any chance?
if not where can you?

just wondering.

you can pre-order at local finishlines around here in the bay area.......just go like on wednesday and pay for it...and come saturday they have the jays foryou....

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

any of my fellow swoosh members received theres yet?

just wondering, but does that mean you work at nike?

and can you pre order at footlocker/champs?

just received my pack today from finishline. Dont know why many mad hate on these xiv's/ i say they are
pimp.gif
. and these ix's are straight
pimp.gif
good thing i waited for these to come out cuzz i was about to copped the retroback then for more than 2 bills. Finally have the ix's in my collection.

no finishlines will be doing presale from now on, an email has been passed down from corporate basically scolding us for presale and displaying shoes early.back when fire red 5s came out I believe was the time they even told us to presale and sell gift cards in the $ amount to customers to reserve the shoes,can't do this any more.

there was recently a new manager put into place at one of the only 2 finls in my district that got the packs. he is a jerk to employees even in his own storehe was going to make them stand in line with customers to get the pack. I am glad that store still has a grip of them left! even though I could probably get my30% off I got em from the coupon code a few days ago. no sales tax in mn is sexy

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

i want to return these, can anybody lend me their receipt so i can get my money back. stores wont return withou receipt. please in the Los Angeles Area.

hmm.... ne-one

ugh i ordered a pair last nite (12:01am) and the order is still not in the system the rep said it could take from 5 min to 24 hours. i am praying that thisorder comes through. i need these 9s in my life and i dnt feel like paying close to 400 off of the BAY. plus this is a great deal for 275. c'mon finishlinework w me here

just called FNL and should be receiving 2morrow, eventhough my order still says processing....

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

Originally Posted by ebe2023

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

Still no shipping confirmation from fnl.

same here.
I just checked my order history at FNL.com and my past 3 orders still say processing but i already got the shoes. whats up with that? no shipping confirmation for this pack yet though

Did they charge you for the orders?

all but the pack i just ordered

[table][tr][td]Order Subtotal[/td] [td]$247.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping[/td] [td]$6.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tax*[/td] [td]$0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Order Total[/td] [td]$254.98[/td] [/tr][/table]<3 minnesota tax

Originally Posted by dboatmasta

no finishlines will be doing presale from now on, an email has been passed down from corporate basically scolding us for presale and displaying shoes early. back when fire red 5s came out I believe was the time they even told us to presale and sell gift cards in the $ amount to customers to reserve the shoes, can't do this any more.

there was recently a new manager put into place at one of the only 2 finls in my district that got the packs. he is a jerk to employees even in his own store he was going to make them stand in line with customers to get the pack. I am glad that store still has a grip of them left! even though I could probably get my 30% off I got em from the coupon code a few days ago. no sales tax in mn is sexy

yup true true manager told me the other day too. no more reserves i cant wait to see what will happing with the 11/12 pack you have the holiday season inthe air, plus a "favorite" of jordans releasing and its the last pack of the year. but are dm sent emails to stores sayin for packs only 2 peoplecould use discount and its up to the manager if they even do that, first pack my manager said no becuz basically discount took off like 100 bucks, then secondpack he said ok (numbers improved).
but i have a question. (anyone who can answer) if i were to use the 20% off code for the pack (online)... then return them to my store (at retail) toreceive my discount. then bought them back with 30% would that be considered fraud lol, thats like 50% off, is this possible i would try it out but im toscared and i heard order sheets dont show the discount code (the sheet thats in the box, when your shoes ship) is this true.

How much longer do you guys think before FNL runs out of say a size 10 or 10.5? I might get this pack after all using the discount, but I have to wait a coupleof days for some funds to get transfered into my bank account. I live in Oregon so I don't have to pay tax and my total will only be $254 witch is not badat all.

Originally Posted by LA213ESPG

How much longer do you guys think before FNL runs out of say a size 10 or 10.5? I might get this pack after all using the discount, but I have to wait a couple of days for some funds to get transfered into my bank account. I live in Oregon so I don't have to pay tax and my total will only be $254 witch is not bad at all.

when they realize the that ppl could use promo code, thell take it away. then youll be stuck with retail, you should do it as soon as posible becausethings dont last forever.

^ no they are plastic.

i just got my pairs from swoosh. i like both of the shoes alot the xiv are way better in person but feel real cheap. the ix are real clean also.

Back
Top Bottom