Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

Got my shipping email about an hour ago
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

any of my fellow swoosh members received theres yet?
still processing...

free shipping. i never pay for expedited shipping
since i don't wear my shoes for months after buying them anyway

still this is a little longer than usual

Got ma pair in yesterday...looking real good..
Love both pairs...glad they made em like that..unique XIV's

mine won't be here till next tuesday long time fo shipping usually have them by thursday oh well first time i ordered off footaction.com

Just attempted to order them from FNL.com, with the coupon code DHUNTING2, it no longer works. So it looks like i'm passing on these. If someone knowssomething I don't, speak up. Appreciate it.

Originally Posted by HoopsTV2000

Just attempted to order them from FNL.com, with the coupon code DHUNTING2, it no longer works. So it looks like i'm passing on these. If someone knows something I don't, speak up. Appreciate it.

Confirmed. Both DHUNTING2 and DDEALS2 coupons are dead. I was gonna pick up some running shoes and they're a nogo.
devil.gif

They took the codes down cuz it conflict with the free shipping they are offering
eyes.gif

Man, I was gonna pick these up on friday too.

Oh well.

Was gonna pass but then cheked for the code, put my order in yesterday. No shipping email yet but called and the order is being processed. I should be straightif it went through with the code right? Looks like the money is out of my account too.

for all those who lagged it and didnt order from FNL then you ppl were not being smart or money might not have been on. well i dont know what to say but youmissed out,
now the only way to get is above retail....oh well, im still thinking about returninng my second pair all i need is a receive can anybody hook it up, those whopaid cash, please

Originally Posted by kicksiscrack

Was gonna pass but then cheked for the code, put my order in yesterday. No shipping email yet but called and the order is being processed. I should be straight if it went through with the code right? Looks like the money is out of my account too.

for finishline nothing is guaranteed. Your order confirmation doesn't mean anything. I was on the phone and the lady told me when it is in processingit means they are locating your shoe from all finishline locations if they are sold out your SOL. but looks like not everywhere is sold out of these packs soyou should be good to go.

anybody who ordered from the restock on monday at finishline get shipping confirmation or get theirs yet?i ordered mine on monday n its still processing... BUTmy eastbay order is coming in 2morrow... im not going to open it... i actually plan on returning it cuz i dont need 2 packs n im obviously going to keep thediscounted one...but ill wait til i get word from finishline they mite be shady n over order on their stock as usual... so ill hold on to my eastbay pack...but when i get shippin confirmation im a return the eastbay pack asap... but i wont open it cuz i dont want to pay to ship it back...

Just got my pack today from FinishLine. My first XIV and IX. The XIV run a tad bit smaller than the IX's. I like the XIV's a lot better than theIX's. The white stitching really makes the sneaker stand out more and being able to stretch out the tongue is always a plus to me.

Got my second package today and thought about if I wanted to keep it luckly I sold it a.s.a.p and made a little $60.00 proffit.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Got my second package today and thought about if I wanted to keep it luckly I sold it a.s.a.p and made a little $60.00 proffit.

Nice.
That's gas money for a week and a half
laugh.gif

this is crap
mad.gif
........i know this is a conspiracy.i get it..swoosh dropsthe pack early on time to make us wait what seems like a lifetime for the shipping.just like yall my order still says "in progress"......i veryirritated at this point! i called the swoosh rep and all i get is lie after lie.ill admit patience is not my be attribute
eyes.gif

^^ Do you guys who order on swoosh get regular ground shipping when you order?

You guys should upgrade your shipping method since you get such a nice discount
tongue.gif

They always put those as priority.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

^^ Do you guys who order on swoosh get regular ground shipping when you order?

You guys should upgrade your shipping method since you get such a nice discount
tongue.gif

They always put those as priority.

^^^^^ no i get free ground shipping because the one time that i did upgrade to 2day air the kicks only arrived a day earlier than usual and to me thats awaste of money!
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ebe2023

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

Originally Posted by ebe2023

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

Still no shipping confirmation from fnl.

same here.
I just checked my order history at FNL.com and my past 3 orders still say processing but i already got the shoes. whats up with that? no shipping confirmation for this pack yet though

Did they charge you for the orders?

all but the pack i just ordered

same here...last 3 are processing.

Back
Top Bottom