Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

^^ Do you guys who order on swoosh get regular ground shipping when you order?

You guys should upgrade your shipping method since you get such a nice discount
tongue.gif

They always put those as priority.

^^^^^ no i get free ground shipping because the one time that i did upgrade to 2day air the kicks only arrived a day earlier than usual and to me thats a waste of money!
sick.gif
Mine arrived yesterday from Swoosh...

i take it everyone who ordered from niketown.com still have "in progress" as the status, should be interesting to see how much orders they can'tforfill

this is crap
mad.gif
........i know this is a conspiracy.i get it..swoosh drops the pack early on time to make us wait what seems like a lifetime for the shipping.just like yall my order still says "in progress"......i very irritated at this point! i called the swoosh rep and all i get is lie after lie.ill admit patience is not my be attribute
eyes.gif

mine said "partially shipped" for a while and i was wondering if the two pairs were going to come separately

lol

getting sneakers from niketown is starting to become very irritating, looks like swoosh accounts are the way, anyone care to add me to there's? lol, onlyother option is ordering from niketown.uk, the overall price would be $400, that's very high compared to the $263 i could be paying, but again, if anyonecan steer me in the right direction to get a swoosh account, i'll be very grateful
ohwell.gif

how long does it take finishline to take the money out of your account. i know they charge it and then it's gone from your statement and then they take itout again, but how long does that usually take? btw, ive had the shoes for like 2 days.

I just love the over all herbness of this drop. I'm so happy with my newly copped '02 pair of retro 9's. I still can't believe JB had the nerveto re-issue this shoe... smh
indifferent.gif
I could write a whole blog of the dopeness that i had with my original pair of 9's in '02 when I copped all the 9's that year
pimp.gif

I'm not og enough to have dope OG Jays but I'm not brand new by a long shot
wink.gif

ill set the record straight and i'm not tryna be a straight up l8itch but people really if you don't have a swoosh account theres really no hope inrepeatedly asking cause you won't get one why you ask: well lets see.......?
tired.gif

1.why would someone work hard for Nike and their low wages to give out hook ups.
2.how would they benefit from it (even if you paid them for a slot in the end your getting away with more of an advantage)
3.why would they risk they're own discount (i.e) nike loss prevention is cracking down hard on people giving out accounts to just anyone.

if im wrong please correct me
smile.gif

and no this isn't a diss towards The7onius but an attempt to cease the people repeatedly wasting their replys on every post trying to get a swooshaccount.( thats probly why each post has so many pages)

s.fee

Man, my sneakers still haven't been picked up from the nike warehouse by ups. I got my shipping email YESTERDAY but all it says is the the billing info wasreceived. UPS says call nike, nike says call ups. I would've got them tomorrow if they were REALLY shipped yesterday. So to all the Swoosh/nike.com pplthat ordered from there, check your shipping status at ups.com

ill set the record straight and i'm not tryna be a straight up l8itch but people really if you don't have a swoosh account theres really no hope in repeatedly asking cause you won't get one why you ask: well lets see.......?
tired.gif

1.why would someone work hard for Nike and their low wages to give out hook ups.
2.how would they benefit from it (even if you paid them for a slot in the end your getting away with more of an advantage)
3.why would they risk they're own discount (i.e) nike loss prevention is cracking down hard on people giving out accounts to just anyone.

if im wrong please correct me
smile.gif

and no this isn't a diss towards The7onius but an attempt to cease the people repeatedly wasting their replys on every post trying to get a swoosh account.( thats probly why each post has so many pages)

s.fee

hey sweety, long time no see and thanks for the info, now you've answered a simple question im sure we'll still see people asking, lol, you makegood points.

I got my kicks today from Eastbay. They were scheduled to get in tomorrow so I'm happy. Both kicks are fire, I am one of the few people that like the 14s.White stitching sets it off and 9s are dope as usual

Crazy FNL.com still got them. And i was at niketown denver yesterday and they stay still had packs. Do u think they produced more or these or what. I mean watsthe deal with them

Every launch people are going to ask for access to Swoosh accounts, it happens.

this is crap
mad.gif
........i know this is a conspiracy.i get it..swoosh drops the pack early on time to make us wait what seems like a lifetime for the shipping.just like yall my order still says "in progress"......i very irritated at this point! i called the swoosh rep and all i get is lie after lie.ill admit patience is not my be attribute
eyes.gif

Don't take this the wrong way, but if you wanted them fast, 2 day shipping is the way to go. Free shipping is free shipping, beggars can't bechoosers. I've used 2 day shipping a couple of times and I get my shoes/equipment quick. The Free "Ground" Shipping option should only bechosen if you don't mind the wait. I really don't care, I'm not wearing them for awhile, plus, I could only imagined that how they are gettingslammed with orders.

UPS already picked up my package, so it should get here sometime next week.

sneaker hit it on the head! so enough with the asking of swoosh accounts. =]

but this "still in progress" is quite annoying...usually doesnt take this long, even with free shipping....

ya'll get soooo paranoid. calling a million times bugging the phone reps, checking tracking 10 times a day. it's comedy. ya'll act like you'venever bought online before. the shoes will get there when they get there. if you want em quick, pay for expedited shipping. what's $5 when you'realready spending $300?

just got my confirmation, should be here monday, $264 shipped, not bad at all, niketown sure does like to keep people on edge, sneakerfee, you should begetting a confirmation also, let me know how it goes sweety

Originally Posted by versache530

ya'll get soooo paranoid. calling a million times bugging the phone reps, checking tracking 10 times a day. it's comedy. ya'll act like you've never bought online before. the shoes will get there when they get there. if you want em quick, pay for expedited shipping. what's $5 when you're already spending $300?

that right there does not benefit anyone, so go fly a kite.
appearntly you dont know about online realases or FNL, or how they do business....
smh.gif

in regards to versache530 comment

i think people call only because finishline doesnt have a warehouse, well they do but its primarily to ship items to the stores. the main inventory of theironline stock comes directly from stores. hence if the stores are sold out before its updated on the FNL computers, they can oversell shoes. so it helps to callthe reps and if possible ask them to locate the exact store the item will be coming from and make sure they are processing the order, otherwise you may missyour order and they wont be fulfilled. so i dont think its not justified to be calling the reps. its not even about the shipping at the point, its about theorder actually being fulfilled.

i didnt order this pack but just addressing the issue.

just got my confirmation, should be here monday, $264 shipped, not bad at all, niketown sure does like to keep people on edge, sneakerfee, you should be getting a confirmation also, let me know how it goes sweety

No worries, Niketown/Swoosh always comes through, people just get impatient nowadays. There is no need to be "on edge".

Back
Top Bottom