Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Dropped by the shop. Copped my gf the nylon. Thought my bat was orange
85AB7B3E-8E76-42FC-A743-30D14FE8634C.jpeg

Dropped by the shop. Copped my gf the nylon. Thought my bat was orange
85AB7B3E-8E76-42FC-A743-30D14FE8634C.jpeg

Nylon cap looks nice, man.
Your girl will love it.

I think I'll break out one of my Spartan Dunks tomorrow. Your photo got me wanting to wear it lol.

-Drew

Reactions: JPS
If anyone hits up the store and can proxy pins (if they are still available) and a cafe tee Im happy to pay up and return the favor

Big sad couldn’t hit on a single pair of 550s but glad a lot here ate. Doubt I have any luck next week so already looking forward to next month. This gonna be the holiday kit
1602386068947.jpeg

If anyone hits up the store and can proxy pins (if they are still available) and a cafe tee Im happy to pay up and return the favor

I should be stopping by for a little tomorrow, man. I could hold you down if they have it.

I'm not sure they have anymore cafe tees though. They've been sold out for a while.

I thought you were located in NY?

-Drew

yo my dude how is the line at ald? is it smooth? lots of people? and. is it like supreme where you have to ask for what you want and can't take off shelves? and are there still a lot of available units?

How’s the quality
Let’s put it this way. Resale went down once people got their pairs in hand. Resellers thought they were selling a Yeezy 700 but once they got them in hand they realized it’s a Calabasas. Not a knock on the shoe but if you are going to compare it to any of NB’s Made In models the difference is clear.

with that said I’m still on the hunt for Grey, Red, and a 2nd green pair lol

Mannn. So we’re those just a small production? Those black ashtrays never made it on the site did they?

infamousbape infamousbape bro I got you. Just stepped out the store. Got your stuff.

doug3fresh doug3fresh bro my bad I asked for your ash tray and they are already sold out. The nice lady that was helping me said they'll restock and will be a regular item so I'll keep checking for you.

-Drew
Wish I could've caught you earlier, really nice to see people looking out for each other in here though. If anybody can proxy me a set of pins and a cafe shirt (medium), I'd really appreciate it. Definitely looking forward to visiting the store in person next time I make it up to NY!

Would also love a proxy on the cafe shirt (Large). Will pay extra as well. I really wish I lived in NY.

Back
Top Bottom