Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Don't see these on ALDs site or IG. Is the release tomorrow foreal?
They're 100% on site

1724336737816.png

I don't see any of the Porsche stuff on the site?

Probably a later release. Who the hell buying a leather in August. :lol:

Edit:
Guess people are buying leathers now. That panelled jacket sold out? That thing is absolutely hideous goddamn. :sick:

IMG_5692.jpeg

First release type weak. Cycling jersey cool but not $395 cool. Selling tank toos for $80 too? Good lord.

Last edited:
Probably a later release. Who the hell buying a leather in August. :lol:

Edit:
Guess people are buying leathers now. That panelled jacket sold out? That thing is absolutely hideous goddamn. :sick:

First release type weak. Cycling jersey cool but not $395 cool. Selling tank toos for $80 too? Good lord.

Yeah, ALD has gotten really expensive. Only after that Porsche jacket/hat since I'm a Porsche fan and drive one. Would love to wear it on those cold morning C&C and drives.

Anyone happen to have the classic blue gym shorts and can post a pic or two? Trying to see what the color actually looks like.

My dumbass spent the $400 on the cycling knit in store :lol:

Hockey jersey as well
Fam , need some HALP...how does that jersey fit? I see it says oversized in da description and checked da measurements but they just didn't add up ....I prefer a baggy/oversized fit. 5'10 160lbs if this helps. Thinking about grabbing an XL but maybe I should stick to an L don't want it looking ridiculously baggy is where da issue lays. For reference I always buy any top from ALD XL.

Anyone cop either pair of the snakeskin clarks that released awhile back?
IMG_7316.jpeg

Im plotting on a pair and i dont kno how they fit.

Im a TRUE 10.5 in sneakers. So most shoes/boots/wallys, ive been a 10. BUT I’ve experienced some fluctuation with sizing recently when it comes to clarks. Ive bought some 10’s that were a little tight and i had to go to 10.5. ???

And help would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone cop either pair of the snakeskin clarks that released awhile back?
IMG_7316.jpeg

Im plotting on a pair and i dont kno how they fit.

Im a TRUE 10.5 in sneakers. So most shoes/boots/wallys, ive been a 10. BUT I’ve experienced some fluctuation with sizing recently when it comes to clarks. Ive bought some 10’s that were a little tight and i had to go to 10.5. ???

And help would be greatly appreciated.
Ughhhh I struck out in my size. When I went to the store to try on the lighter pair, they had .5 up from what my Nike size usually is and it fit loose. I generally go half down on Wally

Back
Top Bottom