Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

bbombers85 bbombers85 Their Casentino pieces are real nice, man.

Percival is always on point. I have their Sherlock Jacket in Watcher Check and I love that damn thing.

B21C1484-C7FC-4AAA-8A58-0C47FB5D181D.jpeg

9B0480BD-13F7-4997-AC37-FEAC8345ECC2.jpeg

-Drew

Looks really nice. I just looked it up. Going to give it a try

Alright fellas...The Glencroft Leon Dore is in.

Few things, it fits really odd. I had to do some major alterations for it to fit the way I wanted it to. I'm normally a small/medium in outerwear from ALD and with this I had to get a Large. Sleeve length was great, but baggy. Length was a dress and width was fine. Lucky for me, I know how to alter clothes so if you have a great place to alter your clothes I say go for it for $105. Otherwise, I don't recommend only because of fit. Quality is really good!

IMG-8343.jpg

IMG-8344.jpg

IMG-8345.jpg

Anyone have any experience with their leather goods. Not expecting the best quality but looking at the key holder and wondering if it’ll hold up. Lettering is gonna rub off for sure but that’s expected.

Alright fellas...The Glencroft Leon Dore is in.

Few things, it fits really odd. I had to do some major alterations for it to fit the way I wanted it to. I'm normally a small/medium in outerwear from ALD and with this I had to get a Large. Sleeve length was great, but baggy. Length was a dress and width was fine. Lucky for me, I know how to alter clothes so if you have a great place to alter your clothes I say go for it for $105. Otherwise, I don't recommend only because of fit. Quality is really good!

IMG-8343.jpg

IMG-8344.jpg

IMG-8345.jpg

Wait, did you buy this alternative due to the link I posted here the other week?

Lots of stuff restocked in case you didn’t set alerts. Almost everything had a restock in one size or another. Picked up another woolrich wool flannel over shirt in the spruce colorway which is what I wanted the whole time. Got scarlet the first time also in a restock.

Do we think there will be a Drake’s collab this year? Going through the look book it seems everything has dropped and there’s no specific pieces that could be drakes?

We have time. Last year drakes was 12/10-ish and player 99 and wool Yankee hats dropped after. We might not get a uniform 2 this year.
I have a feeling they treated that denim program as “uniform”. I was hoping for some brown tones as a uni2

Back
Top Bottom