Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Do you think Teddy sleeps with that basketball under his pillow?

Maybe a baseball and Ronnie with a bat. The fascination for Yankee and Mets logos on everything, especially Kith is wild. I know its more fashion than it is “sport” using the logos, I like it on hats but it really doesnt need to be on the clothing like that. Looking at you Ronnie. I actually rather wait on the line, get to the front, and then go back to the back of the line again than watch a baseball game (not really relevant but to ahem, pitch it in there).

That being said, the hats there are fire. :lol: Wallabees I can get with too.

That said, I think Kith as a retail concept is on point. Their Paris store is extremely well done. Definitely a destination spot.

But as a brand? Straight garbation.

Ended up just getting a cashmere scarf. Made in Scotland and priced comparably to other retailers. Sucker for tartan.

cashmere sweaters used to be $400, now cotton does. Think I got a cotton sweater for under $100 on sale in past seasons when they used to sell through 3rd parties. Prices definitely getting insane.

Sweaters definitely should've been Cashmere.

I've been copping all their Cashmere sweaters from the past and have been a big fan of them.

Went ahead and still copped the Cream sweater along with beanies and fitteds though.

-Drew

cashmere sweaters used to be $400, now cotton does. Think I got a cotton sweater for under $100 on sale in past seasons when they used to sell through 3rd parties. Prices definitely getting insane.

Yeah, prices have definitely changed.
I was hoping for the wool sweater to be 300 but 400 is just pushing us to the limit.

Glad I was I able to get the denim (and other stuff).
Surprised it sold out.

Maybe a baseball and Ronnie with a bat. The fascination for Yankee and Mets logos on everything, especially Kith is wild. I know its more fashion than it is “sport” using the logos, I like it on hats but it really doesnt need to be on the clothing like that. Looking at you Ronnie. I actually rather wait on the line, get to the front, and then go back to the back of the line again than watch a baseball game (not really relevant but to ahem, pitch it in there).

That being said, the hats there are fire. :lol: Wallabees I can get with too.
I love baseball and I’m a lifelong Mets fan but I agree I don’t need logos everywhere besides the hat. I do, however, like that pinstripe cardigan that Aaron made. Especially after seeing Shiv in that suit last week.

Kith and ALD both been overpriced and just getting more overpriced. Neither are value brands and don’t need to be. I don’t know if Teddy has kept production low to keep hype up or if they’re just playing it slow with the supply chain issues. Or maybe there are really that many more people buying the brand now. I’m just not at a point in my life to race to buy surprise items when I get EA. I’ll keep picking my spots carefully.

Which color did you end up getting?

-Drew
Black Stewart. The cream tartan sold out by the time I got to making a decision.
All this kith hate but Im still hoping I get a pair of salmon toe V’s tomorrow lol

I haven’t bought a lot of kith this year but I got the Knicks golden bear jacket and a ginza recently. I’m not disappointed. Similar pieces would be double the price if ALD made them.

It's insane that the denim overshirts went flying lol.

Happy I copped last year.

-Drew

I found it odd that the denim pants were made in Italy but the shirts in China.

I’m just not at a point in my life to race to buy surprise items when I get EA. I’ll keep picking my spots carefully.

That’s how it should be.
now if only people can think that way with shoes :lol:

Black Stewart. The cream tartan sold out by the time I got to making a decision.
All this kith hate but Im still hoping I get a pair of salmon toe V’s tomorrow lol

I haven’t bought a lot of kith this year but I got the Knicks golden bear jacket and a ginza recently. I’m not disappointed. Similar pieces would be double the price if ALD made them.

Ginza’s are that nice? They look regular on the site and stuff. Everyone talks so highly of them though. Whats the word with it.

Lawd those snake Wallys are necessary. Sheesh. :sick:
Lawd those snake Wallys are necessary. Sheesh. :sick:
anybody know if the piece that the kid poppin the wheelie in the FW campaign vid is gonna drop?
6D56499A-AE88-4438-8F94-A01A5973818C.png

It's insane that the denim overshirts went flying lol.

Happy I copped last year.

-Drew
Lowkey glad they did bc I was close to impulse copping the green. Wound up scooping the red cap for Fred Durst nostalgia and green beanie

Ginza’s are that nice? They look regular on the site and stuff. Everyone talks so highly of them though. Whats the word with it.

it’s got a decent build and quality for mixed material fabric. Personally, this photo of John Turturro sold me. It’s easy enough to wear as an over shirt. For $225, can’t go wrong.
7064B67C-C777-4AA6-96CF-B72BAE2B6612.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom