Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Got all 4 from Friends and Family.

All the best of luck Aimé, fam. 🌹

9B7E23F8-5E13-44AB-86E6-C1687F6FAFB9.jpeg

A00A1EA7-44DB-42CB-9C00-420F349CC31E.png

EE0E997E-1103-4DD1-AE2F-D64C23F39F4C.png

-Drew

And back to my comment about Kith, I was referring to the brand itself. Straight garbage.

In terms of actual stores, Aime is probably my favourite store in NYC (mostly because I can stop there then hit Rubirosa across the street right after). But I can't take away from Kith - their customer service is top notch as well.

Was anyone actually interested in the Sonny collection besides the sneakers? Lmao... |l

The pieces are pretty nice.

-Drew

Couldn't tell much outside of the hoody and mesh basketball jerseys. Cardigan at the very end looks promising.

Only got an email for red so presumably didn't hit on any other colors. Fine by me. Red was the one I wanted most followed by Grey.

Same here. Red was my first choice, followed by Grey. Just got one email for the red pair, so I’m assuming the grey is a no go. All good. Good luck to everyone else!

DId you guys go TTS on the 550's or half size down? Since it's a new model it's a gamble...

Yooooo Super happy for you guys!! Praying that I can hit through one of the raffles still.

I wish I could buy/support ALD more, I love their aesthetic. They dont make my size tho. Wish they did some Ralph Lauren extended sizes for the big boys like me. Either way. They killed this drop.

And back to my comment about Kith, I was referring to the brand itself. Straight garbage.

In terms of actual stores, Aime is probably my favourite store in NYC (mostly because I can stop there then hit Rubirosa across the street right after). But I can't take away from Kith - their customer service is top notch as well.
100% agreed w the ALD being fave. I recently banned rubirosA doe

Back
Top Bottom