OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

laugh.gif
glad you were able to cop man. Probably my favorite All-Star Kobe shoe.
Wished they had 11.5, 12 runs so big on me but I was scared to go down to a 11...

DAMN! super disappointing news here...

the heel counter on one of my shoes is cracked! wtf is this nonsense....

I'll be getting the white pair and the mesh/playoffs pairs when the release date is near!

That mesh looks lighter than I wish it was but it'll be better than nothing.

Last edited:
Right off the heels of the yellow and black edition, next up on the launch calendar for the adidas Crazy 1, formerly the KOBE, is the original white and black colorway of the basketball classic.

Made with a synthetic upper, they feature a half-shell toe and TORSION[emoji]174[/emoji] SYSTEM mid foot support, in addition to an injected EVA midsole for lightweight comfort on top of a NON MARKING rubber outsole.

Look for the white and black adidas Crazy 1 to launch both in-store and online at PackerShoes.com this Saturday, February 1st at 12pm noon EST.

Retail is $125 USD.

Via: Packer Shoes

Last edited:
^ yeah I need the black, white & the mesh. Going to be crazy...you think well be able to use bday coupon on these at HOH or maybe even online? Ill take em for 100$

Anybody know if they will release these in gs or toddler sizes? I'd love to get one for my wife and 2 year old son

What cw will release in April?

Hes saying that i guess because most likely they will be on sale and nothing else from the other shoe brands is coming out that he likes

He basically said the reason on his last sentence :lol:

Last edited:
For me its YOTH venomenons or the white crazy 1. I think im goin white crazy one for the nostalgia.

Will be cheaper on eastbay with my 25 percent off code :smile:
When does your code expire? Will they let you use it the day of release though. Discount restrictions suck. Mine expires in 3 days sadly. Wanted to use it on the Rose 4.5 but they were excluded. :smh:

Here's tomorrow's link for Packer Shoes. They charge shipping I think so buying from YCMC was better. They got coupon codes available?
http://packershoes.com/collections/adidas/products/adidas-crazy-1-og-white-black

I got the WHITE CW, and must say they do fit snug.  Still, I got the same size as I did 8+ years ago or whatever it was.  I have yet to break them in, but recommend getting the upper range of your shoe size.  I would say, the same mold as the SBs, or AM90s.  The cushion, material just makes it snug.

I am very happy with these, and have started to break them in.  I'll proally pick up another pair, but for under - retail.  I just needed one in my hands, and was okay paying retail.  I just hope they bring the ICE BLUEs back.

Last edited:
That's not a valid code. Besides it's $15 shipping so you're saving $5 if you have the code. One more week wouldn't hurt. Appreciate the heads up though someone might need it.

Back
Top Bottom