OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

so the white black, sunshines, and all stars are gonna be on eastbay/footlocker but only the all stars gonna be on finishline? whats up with that? dont nobody want that awful colorway

Robin Lopez's award seasons. Shumpert and Bradley's pair didn't have the graphics on there. Did he draw them himself?
View media item 769259
Would be cool if they added a carbon fiber shank plate on the blackouts to tie in with the cf on the gloves.

Robin Lopez's award seasons. Shumpert and Bradley's pair didn't have the graphics on there. Did he draw them himself?

Would be cool if they added a carbon fiber shank plate on the blackouts to tie in with the cf on the gloves.
Ya he instagrammed a pic saying he drew it

damn that's crazy. major props to him. on both shoes too. i wonder how long it took him to do it and if he's gonna do the medial side. he's gonna be a tattoo artist when he's done playing? :lol:

^ word. that's impressive. mine would have maaaad smudges and streaks from messing up and licking my finger to try and wipe it away haha

I think I read something before about him and/or his brother being really into comics or something. Wonder if it came from that. He could probably work on tattoos or customs on the side lol

I can't stand the shade of yellow on these sunshines 
sick.gif

They are comfy though...

lol i heard they look better in the sunlight so maybe just dont look at them until you go outside :lol:

so i initially thought the insole was completely glued on but i was able to take it out with a lot of ease. threw in some superfeet insoles and while the new insoles are definitely better than the og insoles... that cushy feel they had really didnt help me put proper pressure on the shoe for better traction. the superfeet insoles have very dense but thin insoles near the front so i could really dig the shoe into the floor for better traction. these are definitely turning out to be quite on par with performance with more recent shoes (minus the ventilation)

adidas tryna make these there foams by putn wild ish on em lol
laugh.gif
 u know they gon do it wit kobe 2 since they already had the flag on em.

In case anyone's looking, there's a seller on eBay (houseofsneakers07) listing multiple sizes of the Crazy 8 All Stars for $105 shipped.

So we know for sure that the black cw will be dropping on the 7th? I been looking around and they keep saying to wait for more info.

I don't mind that the mesh and midsole are the same shade but it is too light, hope it's the lighting.

So we know for sure that the black cw will be dropping on the 7th? I been looking around and they keep saying to wait for more info.

I havent seen any mention they drop on the 7th. Just the white/black and sunshine colorways per release calender on eastbay

There's a guy in SoCal (la area) on Craigs selling a 10.5 the OG whites, OG silvers and OG sunshines, all slightly worn all for 200. I thought it was pretty good package but its not my size. Wasn't sure if I was allowed to link to something like that, so I didn't . Shouldn't be hard to look it up though.

Back
Top Bottom