OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

Sorry but in honor of the retro I found a pair of crazy 8's that seem to be hard to find. Not sure if it is but oh well. Got this to tide me over until these drop

I have my doubts about the all blacks being limited, unless you're getting those pairs with the suitcase and riding gloves. Sunshines were supposedly limited to 2400 pairs, but I definitely don't think that was the case. I think they're probably just trying to drum up hype so they can sell at a higher price on their site.

lol i meant motorcycle
those are the all star crazy 8's.
size 11 by any chance?
nerd.gif
Nah there a size 13. I went to my local champs and picked up the only pair they had got shipped in. They sat for like 2 weeks.

Hella pissed I missed the sunshines, I had no idea they were even going to drop.. Were they limited, and what was the price?

I have my doubts about the all blacks being limited, unless you're getting those pairs with the suitcase and riding gloves. Sunshines were supposedly limited to 2400 pairs, but I definitely don't think that was the case. I think they're probably just trying to drum up hype so they can sell at a higher price on their site.

Exactly. The special packaging 300 pairs will be limited for sure.

the confusing part of this does anyone know is that special packaging really official release from adidas? because i saw it that glove didn't have any adidas branded on it and the box also no adidas logo either (only CRAZY 1 letter printed on it) and not even sneaker blog except chinese sneaker blog reported it to being special limited release 300 pairs around the world. even adidas itself didn't hype it as well

one last thing this not release at adidas retailer store , just some random sneaker boutique

Last edited:
Hopefully I can get a pair of the Mesh if/when they drop.

No idea why shump is wearing sunshines.

Oh wait nevermind hes probably promoting the release on friday

Last edited:
The gold ones are funky in a nice way. Im not sure if i can wear gold shoes but they definitely an eye catcher.

Back
Top Bottom