Official 6/4: *LOS ANGELES LAKERS .vs. ORLANDO MAGIC* on ABCHD 2009 NBA Finals -- Game 1

Originally Posted by JPZx

Nelson should most definitely NOT back....

Jeopardizing what the Magic have a chance to accomplish just because he wants to play in the Finals is pretty selfish in my opinion. Rafer Alston is doing a great job filling in and there's no need to take a risk on Nelson's shoulder being healthy enough to play.

Stick with the team that's gotten you this far.

Also remember this.....

Playing Jameer Nelson will take away minutes from AJ. Anthony Johnson was the only stabilizing force that got the Magic team playing under control. When AJ wason the floor his + was way higher than Rafer

Once Rafer goes out......in comes Nelson who is not in shape, hasnt played ball in 4 months and who hasnt played with the team this playoffs. This will notonly lessen the minutes form AJ but their PG spot will be very shakey

GOOD MOVE for LAKER!

So, I got a confession.

I was really pulling for Lebron and my loyalty is really only with Minnesota, so it doesn't bother me that now I'm really pulling for KOBE!!!

I want to see an amazing performance from KB24, considering he may never get back here.

His style of play this year is more about getting his team involved so I don't know if we'll see that, but if they are behind in the 4th I'll bewatching for him.

Someone brought up that the Magic could be using the Jameer story as a smokescreen though...which is a really good point.

The current story right now sounds especially fishy since Jameer said just a week ago that he wanted to come back if the Magic reached the Finals but theorganization shot it down right away.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

When tha smoke clears, Magic's will walk away CHAMPIONS....

bynum_funny_medium.jpg
what in the world are luke and trevor doin
roll.gif
trevor got hisshoes off his knee all up in lukes chest
roll.gif
roll.gif
man i love the lakers
laugh.gif

bynum_funny_medium.jpg
laugh.gif
good picture..

29awmj4.gif

screw lakers.. i wanna magic to win, so patrick ewing can get a ring..
laugh.gif

With that said, the Magic now face the most annoying group of fans on the face of earth, west of Yankee stadium. I'm not even sure I'll be able participate in those game day threads. It will be like an I$$ summit at a foot locker where Jordan himself walks out wearing SBs and a Supreme hoody carrying Kanye piggy back while he sings Amazing and Pharrell and Lupe parachute from the ceiling...you get the point. It's late.

Quote of the playoffs.
roll.gif
roll.gif

200 page threads every game.

L.A. will be celebrating their championship in the Magic's backyard.

"I'm going to Disneyla.......WORLD!!" - Kobe Bryant

bynum_funny_medium.jpg
Puke trying to rub Ariza..
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I'll be rooting for the Magic, so that Hedo, my boy JJ, Mikael, Shard, and Dee White can get theirs.

I know we could've taken Cleveland, but I'm not sure about Orlando.

Hopefully the Lakers can take this.
I think the 1st game should give everyone a good idea of how this series will turn out.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

bynum_funny_medium.jpg
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I'll be rooting for the Magic, so that Hedo, my boy JJ, Mikael, Shard, and Dee White can get theirs.
do u want a orlando magic sig too?
smh.gif

pffft....didnt you tell us goodnight LA good run?...asking for a nuggs sig?
indifferent.gif
...go back to fishing with your boy dirk

magic gonna be a tough team to be reckon with...damn i hope were focused

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

bynum_funny_medium.jpg
smh.gif
laugh.gif

SMH

Dallas fan talkin bout "my boy JJ, Shard...."
callin out Magic players like you know them? where's the loyalty to your team, um, you know, the Mavs?

Lets go Lakers...dont let us down like ya'l did last year.

Kobe will average 40 or more this series...

Originally Posted by GotShpat

Lets go Lakers...dont let us down like ya'l did last year.

Kobe will average 40 or more this series...

we dont need kobe to score 40...thats not gonna beat this magic team...everyone has to pitch in...we have the personnel to do that

i thought i saw an in-game interview during game 6 of ECF with Nelson ... he said he's aiming for a return in preseason ... and even that was in doubt ...so how the hell can he suddenly return for the finals??

Why is it that everyone is talking about how the Lakers are a mismatch for the Magic because Pau has to guard Rashard, when Rashard has to guard Pau on theother end... Hmmmm who has the advantage there???? I'll take a guy playing in the post than a guy shooting a majority of his shots from the perimeter anytime.

Originally Posted by knightngale

I think Orlando would have taken it for sure with Nelson but Rafer is ******ed. So it is 50-50.

Yeah, ******edly sick the last couple games against cavs.

Back
Top Bottom