Official "(500) Days of Summer" Thread

Just something I threw together quickly.

149yrlt.jpg

Or

8yxnw0.jpg

Saw this a second time this previous weekend
laugh.gif
still just as good as the first time but the movie seemed to go by a lot faster.

It was enjoyable and a decent flick but the reviews it was getting made you expect it was going to be this GREAT movie.

Its alright and enjoyable, nothing more. No complaints here.

Saw it yesterday. It was really good. One of the better movies out there. Wasn't your typical romantic comedy which is good.

Zooey is mine
devil.gif
pimp.gif

I went to a free screening of this movie a couple of weeks ago with my girlfriend and thought it was pretty good. I'd like to watch that Adam movie aswell.

Originally Posted by crisone

Originally Posted by rockforlight

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You are straight trippin'. The Smiths catalog is one of the best EVER. You can't mess with the collaboration of Morrissey/Marr. It's the

.............Yo, I PM'd you about this, but can you take the "TEAM AM FAM" out of your sig, I don't recall you being in the Team/Fam, Thank you.

Cris.
internet definitely MUST be serious business.

indifferent.gif

Autumn was played by Minka Kelly, from Friday Night Lights the television show.

She's gorgeous.

Just saw the movie tonight, must say I was really impressed and enjoyed it. I went in with high hopes, and I was afraid of being disappointed if the film wastoo pretentious and forced. But I was very impressed with it all, story, direction, both leads were very good. Great movie.

and Adam looked awesome as well.

I just came back from watching the movie with my girlfriend. It was a good movie and the ending was great.

I've seen this movie twice. And enjoyed it both times.

Very well written, acted, and directed.

Also, can't really go wrong with Zooey Deschanel and Minka Kelly.

Back
Top Bottom