**Official 50 Cent Thread **Street King Immortal Final Album?**

Yeaaa man, it was a pretty simple song but had a lot of potential.
he's had gems here and there since his last big album in 08 but never released em correctly and music landscape changed and he got sidetracked with other businesses. he's just  an entertainer at this point tho 

Yea 50 just got left behind and can't catch up, not in the position to get help either.

I'm starting to realize you're just having arguments with voices in your head :lol:

If you said "he's trying to use that anticipation tool he was using", then you COMPARED.

com·pare
kəmˈper/
verb
estimate, measure, or note the similarity or dissimilarity between.

Problem is, your thought process is flawed because 50 is actually still fairly active with at least mixtape releases (which would negate the anticipation), while Dre is nowhere with the exception of Compton, which he put out because of the movie based on his life and was the first album he put out in SIXTEEN YEARS.

You think this is a calculated strategy by either of them? Building 16 years of "anticipation"?

They've moved on to other things. Which is the point I've been making for pages now that you still can't grasp :lol:

please cut it out being so analytical. you a fan of dude so much you going all out to defend him. the way you just acting shows it.

My fault. I know you're allergic to logic :lol:

I haven't defended a single thing about the guy. I'm just pointing out how absurdly flawed your train of thought is.

Last edited:
Wishful thinking but 50 could probably spit a hot verse on that new Fat Joe song

I prefer 50 doing random features now instead of his own albums and mixtapes. I think he would sound good on the Fat Joe song.

guess this is what Curtis is up to instead of putting some effort into his music, talk about career suicide :x

You let me down. I was expecting for you to be all over this thread in General hours ago.

Not to defend 50, I also work at an airport but I just don't understand why disabled ppl work there
It's such a safety risk

I get that but I wouldn't think someone with social anxiety would be comfortable working a place like an airport
This.
Random ppl come up to you everyday and dude somehow couldn't speak on it until he was with tha news crew

Not tryna attack fam but dude ain't even cut out for the job

who the hell gonna wanna listen to this dude's music now? he just made himself look like a complete scumbag. plus he still going thru bankruptcy, and he faking it too.

Back
Top Bottom