**Official 50 Cent Thread **Street King Immortal Final Album?**

Defending what?

This is who the dude always was. He was never a great rapper. But he made some massive records.

And some people still like some of his songs. Deal with it.

And just like Jay, Kanye, Dre etc., his primary focus is no longer music so we don't get the caliber of music we used to. They've all pretty much moved on.

50 acts like a child. So does Kanye. Jay acts like an "adult" I guess. But to some he a "snake". Same with Puff.

But this is what these dudes have always been. What is there to defend exactly?

nah Dr. Dre has made dope music with Compton, Jay's MCHG album wasn't that bad either. Kanye i don't check for and haven't liked his music since MBDTF.

OK so out of the 4 people in the convo, all of whom made phenomenal music at one point, only one made dope music in the last 5 years by your own assessment.

So yea.

Last edited:
Compton wasn't good and MCHG was trash. Jay should have stopped making music years ago too. Dre should have just released Detox back in 05-06, no doubt in my mind it would kill Compton.

That's what I don't get. Your response for everything is that there's d riding or capping in here. By whom? It isn't 05, this thread is dead until you post some hate. No one in here is calling 50 a GOAT, a great rapper today or anything.

The anger.
The worst thing is he created this thread, so it's like wtf

He's a former fan that realizes how washed 50 is. You want him praising a bunch of subpar/underwhelming efforts :lol:?

****, I'm a huge fan of Lil Flip and I don't think any rapper has had a harder fall than him musically but I don't listen to his new ****. I'm not creating threads or anything about him but you ****** right I still play all that old **** I loved.

Was just about to mention him :lol: I was a huge Flip fan, and his old stuff still sounds grgreat today, but he his so far removed from what he used to be, I would never even think about making a thread for him. The difference between them (for me at least) is that 50 fell off as far as production goes, and not lyrically. He's never been great, but his style was always perfect for the beats he was getting. Flip fell off both production wise and lyrically. He's probably had more subpar stuff than 50, mostly cause he releases stuff at a higher rate. The weird thing is that his content is much better than his prime years, but his voice for years now had been very unlistenable. No need to make a thread when I can't even get past his voice over crappy beats :lol:

So you missed the point entirely?

i didn't say they made "phenomenal music" i said they as in Jay, Kanye & Dr. Dre we're making better music than 50's new stuff. the last time i actually enjoyed his music was his Street King series but even that wasn't on par with the best music he's made in the past.

Last edited:
So what you're saying is you did miss the point entirely.

Nobody was comparing quality of music.

Those other dudes were pretty much always better musical artists than 50 though. Then and now.

And most would tell you the quality of that music has declined as they 1) got older and 2) moved on to other ventures outside of music.

Please tell me you understand now.

Last edited:
50 was spitting on Power Of The Dollar. Lyrically he was NICE back then. During the mixtapes/GRODT days he was still a good rapper but he was mainly focused on hooks and let Banks be the lyrical guy. By 2007 he was pretty much done to me.

Last edited:

Those other dudes were pretty much always better musical artists than 50 though. Then and now.

And most would tell you the quality of that music has declined as they 1) got older and 2) moved on to other ventures outside of music.

i never was a fan of Kanye at one point so i thought 50 was better, but all that changed when Graduation dropped. Jay has always been better lyrically and could make better songs if he tried. Dr. Dre also made dope records. but 50's reign was short lived. he was only on top for about 5 years while guys like Jay been about the music and lasted about 10 + years, he also cared for the business side but never neglected his music fans.

Last edited:
50 was spitting on Power Of The Dollar. Lyrically he was NICE back then. During the mixtapes/GRODT days he was still a good rapper but he was mainly focused on hooks and let Banks be the lyrical guy. By 2007 he was pretty much done to me.

POTD was good but you can tell he dumbed his stuff down while signing to Aftermath. not sure how he rapped so well on POTD and switched up his complete formula on GRODT.

but all this is about his music, forget his shows, his liquor or his headphones. he got you guys watching that other stuff while we still waiting for an album he announced years ago.

Why do you want an album from him after you bash his music nonstop in here? I like 50s music and I don't even want a ****** album. You're obsessed with the guy. I remember how hurt you were when you got banned from the G Unit thread on KTT. I just don't get it.

Why do you want an album from him after you bash his music nonstop in here? I like 50s music and I don't even want a ****** album. You're obsessed with the guy. I remember how hurt you were when you got banned from the G Unit thread on KTT. I just don't get it.

banned? on KTT? i don't post there, that site is full of birds who can't think for themselves. but you guys still leaving out empty answers when it comes to dude, lowkey caping for him. as for his album, he thinks waiting years will raise the anticipation but i'm unsure about that. he's never gonna reach GRODT ever again. i think he even knows that.

Last edited:
Now you know what he knows and thinks?

So little of what you're saying makes sense. You're fighting a fight by yourself.

So many of these things you seem to believe about what other people think and want seem totally off base.

And yes, you somehow STILL managed to miss my point. Which is astounding.

Last edited:

i never was a fan of Kanye at one point so i thought 50 was better, but all that changed when Graduation dropped. Jay has always been better lyrically and could make better songs if he tried. Dr. Dre also made dope records. but 50's reign was short lived. he was only on top for about 5 years while guys like Jay been about the music and lasted about 10 + years, he also cared for the business side but never neglected his music fans.
5 years on top is short lived?  There's a handful or two of people that can say that.

banned? on KTT? i don't post there, that site is full of birds who can't think for themselves. but you guys still leaving out empty answers when it comes to dude, lowkey caping for him. as for his album, he thinks waiting years will raise the anticipation but i'm unsure about that. he's never gonna reach GRODT ever again. i think he even knows that.

So it was another guy claiming to be from Brooklyn with the same Nicki Minaj avi you had on here a few months ago until someone got you to change it? Had the same arguments and points you have in here but it wasn't you......

My point is, you dislike 50 so much. Hate his music and his social media but you live in two 50 Cent threads on the Internet. You spend more time in this thread than the people that like 50. Keep saying people caping and not answering questions. MOST OF US HAVE SAID WE DONT WANT A 50 ALBUM OR SONG. Most of us don't want any music and just want to watch Power.

Last edited:
So it was another guy claiming to be from Brooklyn with the same Nicki Minaj avi you had on here a few months ago until someone got you to change it? Had the same arguments and points you have in here but it wasn't you......

My point is, you dislike 50 so much. Hate his music and his social media but you live in two 50 Cent threads on the Internet. You spend more time in this thread than the people that like 50. Keep saying people caping and not answering questions. MOST OF US HAVE SAID WE DONT WANT A 50 ALBUM OR SONG. Most of us don't want any music and just want to watch Power.

first off that's not me. i had a Nicki Minaj avy on Niketalk, not no KTT. dude called me a sexist cause of how she was twerking on that avy too.but as for KTT, there's other people who live in Brooklyn besides me. KTT is garbage and i don't associate with them herbs. and you saying i live on this thread? i'm the one who has to post updates since it's the only thread on any music related thread to this man. but we all see you caping hardbody over dude. we get it, you a true fan. i'm not sheep though, i'm quick to say who's wack in music and who isn't. his music is now childish, i'll rather have songs like New Day over the crap he's making now. 40 year old washed up rapper who only has 1 classic album.

Last edited:
Yet you still want him to release music.

well he's still releasing music isn't he? so i can't check it out and critque it? i was a fan, a big one at one point too. he always talks like music is his passion but he giving his fans ****. and people still eat his lying words. it's like you can't badmouth this dude for some reason. everyone catch feels over saying how washed the person is. real talk, people worship these rappers too much, i've literally seen people stick up for all the bad **** this dude done did. it's like they would literally take a bullet for him and they don't even know him on a personal level. straight up disgusting. :x

Last edited:
It's clear that you're no longer a fan so what's the point of continuously criticizing an artist you don't care about? You've admitted that there's been a large gap since he's made good music but you're still checking for him and getting upset at what you hear. Sounds like there's an inner Stan that won't let go.

Apollo Creed is rolling over in his grave over this nonsense :lol:

Back
Top Bottom