**Official 50 Cent Thread **Street King Immortal Final Album?**

Meant to say latinos but in middle school every one of those wannabes wore G-Unit sneakers even one latina too

Last edited:
Fam googled white kids/g-unit like wow, you can find any pics you want on the internet 
roll.gif

Seems like there are more game than 50 fans in here

Game makes better music

I second this.

You guys think his legacy is tarnished though?

I don't think so.

he's like that old uncle trying to fit in in today's culture.

When I saw him dab :lol:

But that's how I feel. By the producers he gets. Going to get Zaytoven and Metro aren't going to make you hot again musically. He's trying too hard. Other guys in that 40 age range aren't trying so hard chasing a hit and they're trying to be themselves. Just how he tries to pick fights on social media.

Game makes better music
I don't think so.
When I saw him dab :lol:

But that's how I feel. By the producers he gets. Going to get Zaytoven and Metro aren't going to make you hot again musically. He's trying too hard. Other guys in that 40 age range aren't trying so hard chasing a hit and they're trying to be themselves. Just how he tries to pick fights on social media.

do we see Jay-Z dabbing all over social media? or Dr. Dre? exactly :lol: 50 needs to just sit down and re-valuate what he's done after GRODT. his transition from hardcore rapper to some soft *** business mogul who was posting childish *** memes all over IG is just flat out embarrasing :x not even Diddy pulling off dumb stunts like that. he's a grown man. he needs to act like one.

Last edited:
People won't admit what? What year do you live in? I don't hear many people listening to any of his new music, rocking any of his gear or talking about him like that. 50's money and Power (show) are the only thing I ever hear anyone talk about.

50's personality is very different than Jay's and Dre's. There's not a lot of people in the business like 50. He's very confrontational and likes to start ****. Of course you not gonna see Dre or Jay do any of that. Why compare them?

People won't admit what? What year do you live in? I don't hear many people listening to any of his new music, rocking any of his gear or talking about him like that. 50's money and Power (show) are the only thing I ever hear anyone talk about.

50's personality is very different than Jay's and Dre's. There's not a lot of people in the business like 50. He's very confrontational and likes to start ****. Of course you not gonna see Dre or Jay do any of that. Why compare them?

but that's his whole gimmick. i'm guessing you can't see between the lines. all of this rah rah tough guy persona he's put on himself is just not gonna help him or his career. nobody ***** with him cause of that. you can call him the realest in hip hop but it is what it is.

So are you saying 50 is soft and won't fight or what? I don't even understand your hate for the guy. Why are you even in this thread? If you dislike him so much, why not leave the thread and not follow him on social media? You dislike his music and you hate his business decisions.

I don't think 50 was wack lyrically back in his POTD and GRODT days. He was never considered a lyricist and he's fallen off over his last few albums. Not the same hunger or desire.

Last edited:
He's a former fan that realizes how washed 50 is. You want him praising a bunch of subpar/underwhelming efforts :lol:?

:lol: exactly, these people caping for the man so hard like he's their last hope. guess it's that nostaligic feeling when they listen to his music or something.

So are you saying 50 is soft and won't fight or what? I don't even understand your hate for the guy. Why are you even in this thread? If you dislike him so much, why not leave the thread and not follow him on social media? You dislike his music and you hate his business decisions.

I don't think 50 was wack lyrically back in his POTD and GRODT days. He was never considered a lyricist and he's fallen off over his last few albums. Not the same hunger or desire.

i'm sayin he's a shell of his former self, plain and simple. it was bound to happen since he completely got rich too fast and didn't give a crap about hip hop either. he was never for the culture of hip hop, more for a check than anything else. musically he lost his passion a long time ago.

Last edited:
That's what I don't get. Your response for everything is that there's d riding or capping in here. By whom? It isn't 05, this thread is dead until you post some hate. No one in here is calling 50 a GOAT, a great rapper today or anything.

The anger.
The worst thing is he created this thread, so it's like wtf

He's a former fan that realizes how washed 50 is. You want him praising a bunch of subpar/underwhelming efforts :lol:?

****, I'm a huge fan of Lil Flip and I don't think any rapper has had a harder fall than him musically but I don't listen to his new ****. I'm not creating threads or anything about him but you ****** right I still play all that old **** I loved.

That's what I don't get. Your response for everything is that there's d riding or capping in here. By whom? It isn't 05, this thread is dead until you post some hate. No one in here is calling 50 a GOAT, a great rapper today or anything.
****, I'm a huge fan of Lil Flip and I don't think any rapper has had a harder fall than him musically but I don't listen to his new ****. I'm not creating threads or anything about him but you ****** right I still play all that old **** I loved.

hate or truth? cause i'm not hating. well i am the one who started this thread but i'd be happy to opt out of updating this thread :lol: it doesn't concern me. people can't take the truth about him. he's washed and will never have the passion he's had in the past. i'm not gonna sit here and lie saying his music is dope when it isn't. you can't take the constructive critcism them i don't know what to tell you. i notice it's always this situation with all of 50 Cent fans.

Last edited:
Hahahaha, I can't take what? I hope 50 never drops another album or song again. He doesn't need to and he doesn't have the same passion. I don't think anyone is gonna say otherwise. His music career is over and has been over for years.

but that's his whole gimmick. i'm guessing you can't see between the lines. all of this rah rah tough guy persona he's put on himself is just not gonna help him or his career. nobody ***** with him cause of that. you can call him the realest in hip hop but it is what it is.

Exactly.

It is what it is. Dude came out the GATE basically going at people with "How To Rob".

This is who the dude has always been. Maybe it's not a "gimmick". Maybe it's not a "rah rah tough guy persona". Maybe it's just who he REALLY is and how he's wired.

Why do you care what helps him or his career? You think 50's going to take career advice from Tha Flashy One? :lol:

Last edited:
Exactly.

It is what it is. Dude came out the GATE basically going at people with "How To Rob".

This is who the dude has always been. Maybe it's not a "gimmick". Maybe it's not a "rah rah tough guy persona". Maybe it's just who he REALLY is and how he's wired.

Why do you care what helps him or his career? You think 50's going to take career advice from Tha Flashy One?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Exactly.

Why do you care what helps him or his career? You think 50's going to take career advice from Tha Flashy One? :lol:

of course not i'm a nobody, but people still defending dude :rofl:

Defending what?

This is who the dude always was. He was never a great rapper. But he made some massive records.

And some people still like some of his songs. Deal with it.

And just like Jay, Kanye, Dre etc., his primary focus is no longer music so we don't get the caliber of music we used to. They've all pretty much moved on.

50 acts like a child. So does Kanye. Jay acts like an "adult" I guess. But to some he a "snake". Same with Puff.

But this is what these dudes have always been. What is there to defend exactly?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom