**Official 50 Cent Thread **Street King Immortal Final Album?**

Flashy u a weird dude man. U been way too invested in 50 for way too long smh

He keeps trying to pretend that this **** is normal or that there's something wrong with everyone else for calling him on it, but still won't tell anybody how 50 hurt him sooo deep.

He keeps trying to pretend that this **** is normal or that there's something wrong with everyone else for calling him on it, but still won't tell anybody how 50 hurt him sooo deep.

:rofl: i can tell who's a stan and who isn't. you sir are one.

:rofl: i can tell who's a stan and who isn't. you sir are one.

Fam you post the same retort every time someone confronts you.

So everyone who doesn't understand why you constantly wanna talk about a grown man you claim to dislike is a 50 stan?

You on here looking like a jilted ex for the 1,000th time but it's everyone else right......

No Romeo, No Juliet (feat. Chris Brown)

I really dont expect anything hot from 50 anymore :smh:

Chris Brown bodied 50 on this
sick.gif
eek.gif
All u do is talk bad bout 50 bro...
laugh.gif

Its true tho lol

man that new single with CB is trash

I constantly root for a 50 comeback, how the hell did this man fall off this bad?

not at all, the truth hurts to the 50 stans. u literally reporting facts

Its not about whether hes right or wrong.

Dudes in here some like high school kid...waiting for every opportunity to tell us over and over again how much he dosent like 50...

Yet hes always in here...

man that new single with CB is trash

I constantly root for a 50 comeback, how the hell did this man fall off this bad?

song probably will blow up like I'm The Man, but he needs to stop trying to make commercial hits and just release music at a quicker pace. he's waiting for a moment that might not come no more

Dudes in here some like high school kid...waiting for every opportunity to tell us over and over again how much he dosent like 50...

so i have to lie and say all of the music is good? it's like people so afraid to say he's no longer that artist he was before. say what you want it doesn't bother me. facts is facts.

50's sound is dated, and no one around him is giving him input...either that or he's not listening to it. man I was a huge 50 fan too but he aint been the same since '07

Thats the thing tho dudes will say he switched up and sold out especially since he been dissing most of the substance out.

Even if he went back to '07 50, the sound will still be dated

to play devil's advocate...yall in here everytime he's in here and yall riding on him...so what's the diff between yall n him?

there's a block button or a simple ignore if u can't stand someone's opinion and whatnot

Dawg... that Chris Brown song is trash. :lol:

"It's no Romeo, no Juliet for deez ****"

Stop. :lol:

Just hang it up 50. This is like Bret Favre still holding on throwing interceptions.

The thing is, 50's music has never been complex...it's been pretty basic structure wise, it just sounded GOOD, not processed, not forced...his music hasn't had an identity since Curtis...even BISD was kinda flat

For example, 'We Both Think Alike' came on shuffle today...it has most basic lyrics but it just flowed well

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom