OFFICIAL (5) MIAMI HEAT VS ATLANTA HAWKS (4) (1-1)1ST ROUND: GAME 2 THREAD WED 4/22 8:00PM

"I was mad at myself for letting Joe get up in me like that. I had to pull something out my butt"

eek.gif

Lol I didn't like how I let Joe Johnson get up in me..so I had to pull something outta my butt [emoji]169[/emoji]DWade

LMAO!!!

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

WOW, I cant remember the last time Miami hit all these threes in a game
Wade hit like 6 of them against the Knicks not too far back.

ayo at his postgame comment though.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

One of those games... they wont win another one.

roll.gif
You think yall coming to Miami and taking 2 games. Clown.

See yall on South Beach.
laugh.gif

We taking this in 6, book it.

Miami just shot lights out. One of those weird nights when average dudes looking like All-Stars. The ATL crowd was dead tonight.

This series is going 7 no matter what. Neither team is that great.

Thats how we are supposed to play HEAT basketball..... I TOLD YOU GWarfare.... keep the faith man.... i saw some plays when beasley looked to quick forsmith... beasley just took it to the left side for a easy layup... if beasley can do more of that ( using is speed ) we can def use all the help we can get...looks like cook got his shot back... i havent seen him shoot like that since the 3pt contest... thats how a 3pt champion is supposed to shoot... lets keep thisgoing in MIAMI...

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

One of those games... they wont win another one.

roll.gif
You think yall coming to Miami and taking 2 games. Clown.

See yall on South Beach.
laugh.gif

We taking this in 6, book it.

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
big_boi.jpg

Boi Stooop!!!

We bout to kick our feet up

Wade was a beast, I still see ATL taking this series though.

But if Wade can play the way he did in Game 2 for the rest of the series, Miami easily.

An article that I just read said that it was TIP that Wade was staring down after that bank 3...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom