Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

This team needs a major overhaul.

Brandon Crawford and Brandon Belt's 1st ABs were disgusting.

Atleast Hwang worked the count a little bit, smh.

Thanks for the memories Matt.

Matt-Cain.jpg

cain-worldseries-trophy-usatsi.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

Matt+Cain+Brian+Wilson+New+York+Mets+v+San+9DCZHnFhy9Ul.jpg

asg03.jpg

Buster+Posey+San+Francisco+Giants+Victory+Lm6L05WdPvql.jpg
f2762dc33f2828eebb5a5b39e56e3504--giants-sf-giants-baseball.jpg

It's been a pleasure. Hell of a ride. A great Giant.

^these coaching moves are typically what happens when a manager change is gonna eventually happen.

It was a damn good run Boch.

I think Bochy should hang it up. Having another heart procedure done at the end of the season? Yeah, man. Go home and enjoy being with the family and fishing. No need to stress yourself out with this team any longer.

You got your three rings. You're set.

Curious to see if Bochy does retire and who they plan on signing.

Thoughts on Panik, Shaw, and Beede for Stanton?

I think I'd do it. Allows Arroyo to get consistent PT. Unless, they can work a deal for Gordon and they can have Arroyo fight for the starting 3B position. I really don't think Panda will make the team, unless he dedicates himself this offseason.

Thoughts on Panik, Shaw, and Beede for Stanton?

I think I'd do it. Allows Arroyo to get consistent PT. Unless, they can work a deal for Gordon and they can have Arroyo fight for the starting 3B position. I really don't think Panda will make the team, unless he dedicates himself this offseason.

Do it 100%

Giants a finalist for Ohtani.

My dream is that they get both Ohtani and Stanton lol.

^God that would be incredible. For some reason I cant shake the negative feelings that we wont get either of them, but would be nice for sure.

Would make this team watchable next year, thats for damn sure. We need some excitement after being the worse team in baseball for going on a season and a half now.

^God that would be incredible. For some reason I cant shake the negative feelings that we wont get either of them, but would be nice for sure.

Would make this team watchable next year, thats for damn sure. We need some excitement after being the worse team in baseball for going on a season and a half now.
Word. Either one of those players signing, I'd be okay.

But I hope they really do sign some key pieces that make them contenders again. They're too good to be as bad as they were the past two seasons.

I dont know that I can stomach another season like the last 1.5 have been. It is one thing to be a terrible baseball team. Its entirely different to be a terrible baseball team that is one of the most boring teams ever.

Get Cutch, Dyson or Cain, pursue some legit bullpen help and get rid of that fat slob Panda and I’ll consider this team on the up. Anything less than that and we are gonna be in the dumps for a while

Back
Top Bottom