Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

Never say never! 

I read that Nunez will play LF when he returns, since Slater is still dealing with that hip flexor. That means Hwang will be at 3B.
pimp.gif

I wonder if a playoff team will ask for Brandon Belt, I wouldn't mind it.

If the Giants can collapse the way they did in the second half then anything is forsure possible !!!!

First winning road trip of the season!

That dig and throw to 1st by Hwang was nice. I think the guy is going to be the 3B for the remainder of the year. I want him to stick around.

I never thought this season would end by the all star game.. I thought this team could atleast compete for a wild card spot smh

Really shocked Fat Boy is planning on coming back.

I wonder how that's going to disrupt the clubhouse, if he gets called up.

IMO, have him stay in Sacramento the remainder of the season to get back into shape and show management that he can hit consistently from both sides of the plate. Don't hinder the growth Hwang and whoever they have platooning at 3B, until they know they have Panda back at a respectable level.

Not too thrilled about the move and if it was made to get fans back into the seats, smh.

But I saw an alert from ESPN that Panda plans on weighing his options and make a decision by Friday. Maybe he heard the outrage from the fans of what he did when he left for Boston? lol

Hell, you might as well re-sign Brian Wilson since he's attempting a comeback as knuckleball thrower.

yea panda a ***** for dogging out the fans and his teammates

had his head so far up big papis *** he could taste what he ate

After all that commotion, he's still coming back.

Dude should just retire with all that Beantown money and eat his way to an early grave.

Back
Top Bottom