Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

Am I the only one who doesn't like champagne celebrating for anything other than World Series or maybe even NL/ALCS??

I'm with you. But after this 2nd half they deserved to celebrate for surviving and sweeping the Dodgers.

Here we go again, boys. It's October and the Giants are in the postseason. Let's get this.

I could get used to this every other year thing. I just miss big time Timmy Jim though.
Yeah, it was weird not seeing him with the Giants. But he didn't do well for the Angels either...So, I think his time is done.

Looking forward to tomorrow's game...I was debating if I should make the trip up to NY to catch the game...but I didn't want to make that drive lol.

Watching his first few years was so beautiful. Just too many moving parts in his delivery, degenerative hips, smaller than average frame...*sigh* so disappointing to think of what he could have been in comparison to how he eventually turned out.

Gameday. Hoping the bats continue to stay hot and MadBum does his thing.

Glad to hear that Cueto will be available to pitch if needed. If anything, don't put in Casilla.

So with Gordon Beckham not eligible to play in the postseason...What did the Giants trade for him? For insurance?

So with Gordon Beckham not eligible to play in the postseason...What did the Giants trade for him? For insurance?

Just needed him for some depth in the last series after Nunez and Crawford went out. He knocked one run in the Dodgers series with us so that's good enough for me :lol:

Just needed him for some depth in the last series after Nunez and Crawford went out. He knocked one run in the Dodgers series with us so that's good enough for me
laugh.gif
Dang, that sucks though lol.

Gameday. Hoping the bats continue to stay hot and MadBum does his thing.

Glad to hear that Cueto will be available to pitch if needed. If anything, don't put in Casilla.

madbum doing good, need some offense to get going.

Back
Top Bottom