Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

:rofl:

**** baseball. What a dumb sport. Thank God for football and basketball in a month.

Last edited:
I wonder why bochy took Bum out, Estes was saying perhaps Bum was at risk at getting hit at his at bat

So, does this team hold on to their wild card spot?

Just read that Puig sent MadBum a "Don't Look At Me" shirt and signed it "I like you"
laugh.gif

Watch they become bffs.

I hope so I made a $100 bet with my boy who is an Angels fan that we'd make the WC game.

In other news Bobby Evans today admitted he wishes we got a closer at the deadline. Thanks Bobby we are all on the same page.

Last edited:
I hope so I made a $100 bet with my boy who is an Angels fan that we'd make the WC game.

In other news Bobby Evans today admitted he wishes we got a closer at the deadline. Thanks Bobby we are all on the same page.
Oh, Bobby.

This bullpen needs to be revamped the moment the season ends for the team.

Seriously Bobby? There is a mural of a quote near the Lefty O'Doul Gate that reads "The two most important things in life are good friends and a strong bullpen."

I'm not sure of what Bobby Evans saw that made him believe this bullpen would work itself out. Thanks a lot for costing a spot in the playoffs, the NL West pennant, and the World Series :smh:

Gordan Beckham on the team?  Giants getting hits and winning? 

Are they finally waking up?

Back
Top Bottom