Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

I know Pence has been an Iron Man since we acquired him but I wonder if Bochy will consider giving him some more scheduled days off. The past two seasons have been the most injury filled ones during his tenure.

Casilla :smh:

I think they have been giving him some scheduled days off. Bochy has done it with everybody this year because of all the injuries last year.

The way we scored all 6 runs today was incredible.  Never seen anything like that before in my life.....

Walk

HOMERUN

Walk

HOMERUN

Hit by pitch

HOMERUN

6 batters, 6 runs.  Crazy.

Awful, AWFUL news about Hunter Pence.

Unfortunately, when it first happened, my head was telling me it was a tear not a strain.  Hearing it actually is a tear is brutal though.

Dang Pence, yeah a trade is needed I don't care if Pagan is coming back. Is Arroyo playing some games as a OF?

Cueto solid 6 innings hope his back is okay. 9-1 on the year. Timely hitting and great job by the bullpen as well.

-Posey out tonight.
-Really excited to see Suarez against this stout Red Sox lineup tonight.
-Assuming we go after an outfielder I'd (hope) assume they would have to bat from the right side.

lol didn't realize how many Red Sox's fans where there till they announced Big Papi.

what's that now? 3 straight games with blown leads? that needs to stop.

really happy with how Suarez fared against Boston, I was fully anticipating him giving up 5+ runs.

Casilla thats 3 parlays he blown me all year
I mean....You can say that all you want, but:

1) we werent winning when Casilla came in.

2) you bet on Suarez against the best offense in baseball.  Not to be a ****, but you are lucky that we were even tied late in the game.

Back
Top Bottom