Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

Has Cueto ( thus far) been the best off season acquisition by the Giants in recent memory? I don't remember someone being this good this fast with the Giants, at least a pitcher

Cain has pitched ok as of late and for a 4/5 starter I'd be fine with it.

But jesus christ, someone take peavy's blind *** behind the woodshed and end it already, ok?

peavy looking like a starting pitcher today

on another note i wonder if amy g has always looked like the skeletal remains of a mole or did she get that way as she got older? hard to believe she has a husband and kids

peavy looking like a starting pitcher today

on another note i wonder if amy g has always looked like the skeletal remains of a mole or did she get that way as she got older? hard to believe she has a husband and kids

I can look like a starting pitcher against the Pads tbh

The Amy G hate in this thread is amazing :lol:

Can't see her face when it's in my lap.

laugh.gif
Make sure you wear a rubber dude.  /DrewfromOfficeSpace

Peavy with a decent start...which sucks cause that gave him at least 2-3 more starts to **** up... Really hope he can turn it around but I don't see it happening

at this pace Bum, Johnny, and Shark will get some votes but guys like Arrieta and that one guy in LA are robots (at least he is in the regular season :smile: . not to mention the nasty stuff coming from NYM with Thor and deGrom.

pitching in the NL is LOADED, they better throw a shut-out in the all-star game this year lol.

At this point idc if peavy gets hurt just to get him the heck outta there since bochy has a man crush with him.. it must be the tattoos and the way he chews tobbaco

Back
Top Bottom