Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

Giants have always been in on Gordon. I like the fit but like all FAs it's gonna come down to the yrs and money

Just bring back Tim Lincecum.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Giants miss out on everyone they're supposedly 'in' on. They always express interest, but usually come up short.
You and your damn .avi's man.
laugh.gif
devil.gif

I think Pagan is near the end of his career. Maybe he'll have another career year since it's his 'walk year'.

You guys think Lincecum will end up back with SF? lol

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 22s22 seconds ago
Sources: #SFGiants making strong push for Cueto.

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 6m6 minutes ago
For #SFGiants, Peavy, Pagan, Romo, Lopez, Casilla deals expire after ’16, Cain after ’17. Could backload Cueto way they did with Samardzija.

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 6m6 minutes ago
#SFGiants will pay Samardzija $9 million in 2016, $18M annually from ’17-’20.

Last edited:
Wow, did not think the Giants were going to get Cueto.
smokin.gif

I'd love me some Cespedes.

Last edited:
Jon Morosi ‏@jonmorosi 1m1 minute ago
Johnny Cueto has six-year, $130 million agreement with #SFGiants, source confirms. Deal has opt-out after 2017. @FOXSports

Last edited:
Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS 3m3 minutes ago
so cueto deal is slightly frontloaded ($46M of $130M comes in 1st 2 years) before player opt-out after '17

Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS 28m28 minutes ago
1 reason to do opt out after 2: cueto will only be 31 after 2017. the other reason? Kershaw, other big stars free after '18

Last edited:
Maybe see if Jarrett Parker can win a job in ST but I have a feeling they prefer to have him provide bench depth. Please do not solely rely on Gregor Blanco.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom